Mi Abuela

Once again, I found myself rolling out of bed, trying not to wake Apple. Last night was amazing.

Not just the sex but also the dinner and the conversations. I learned more about Apple last night than when I did a background search on her.

Apple Grease Beckett.... Interesting.

I was almost completely out of bed when I felt my arm knock into something hard and I felt something clatter on the floor.

The damn whipped cream.

I heard a soft groan and the bed shifted. I looked over to see Apple sitting up on one elbow, blinking her eyes to adjust to the sunlight.

Holy fuck, she's beautiful even with bed head.

Her bright blue eyes met mine. She looked at me, a bit dazed as I attempted to say something. I was too struck by her beauty.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," I said softly, getting up and starting to get changed.

Apple was propped up on one elbow while her opposite hand held up sheets to her chest in order to cover herself. She was still naked from last night.

"It's fine. Are you headed to work?" She said, sleepily. She was so cute.

"Yes, but I have tomorrow off. I'll be able to spend all day with you," I told her. I did have big plans for tomorrow.

"Ok," she said. She seemed exhausted after last night. When I told her about tomorrow, she tried to hide it, but I saw a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"Go back to sleep. I'll see you at five," I told her. She just nodded and laid her head back down. I watched her eyes flutter closed before leaving.

How am I so lucky?

5 pm- day 5

"Apple?" I called as I walked into the penthouse. I set my case down on the couch as I heard her enter the room.

"Yes?" She said, grinning. She was just wearing sweats and a tank but damn she looked good. Her dark curly hair was in a messy bun.

"You should get dressed. I have a surprise for you," I told her and she looked confused.

"What kind of surprise?"

"Just get changed. Nothing too fancy," I told her. She read me for a moment before nodding and going to the bedroom.

I grabbed some clothes from one of my work overnight bags and got changed in the living room.

I was wearing jeans and a tight black t-shirt. It was just casual wear, which to be honest I never wear, but it will do for today.

I combed my hair and waited a bit longer for Apple to get ready. When she walked out, I couldn't believe what I saw.

She was wearing a white tank with an unbuttoned blue and white plaid shirt over it. She wore boot cut jeans that hugged her ass, hips, and thighs perfectly. Her long curly black hair fell over her shoulder, reaching her ass.

Her bright ocean eyes were the best part.

"Wow you lo- I mean just- Um... you look beautiful," I silently cursed myself for tripping over my words.

No words could describe the sight before me.

"Not so bad yourself," she said, grinning.

"Um, let's go," I said, gesturing towards the door. Her and I walked out of the penthouse and down to my car.