Chapter 1:FIRST DAY AT WATER RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL

LAURA,LAURA WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL. When I hear my mom yell that out I wake up and get ready for my first day. Can't you just imagine it, my first day of grade 10 at the biggest high school ever in Denmark City? It's going to be so awesome. When I open my closet I find a small neon pink dress and I find my pink ripped jeans to put underneath it. Everything I own is pink. When I go downstairs to the kitchen I see my parents making their breakfast, but since my high school starts at 8 o clock I have to leave early, so I grab a piece of toast, put my shoes on, and ride my bike to school.

When I get there I find a place to put my bike but when I put my bike there three girls come over and a blonde girl in front of them says "Oh so your the new girl at Water Ridge High School. If I were you I would change into better clothes because pink just doesn't look good on you". Then her three friends behind her laugh and all four of them laugh again and walk away "Losers".

"Ok class I am Mr. Blake your English teacher, and welcome to Water Ridge High School. Now who can tell me about...He stopped talking when the principal and I both walked in the classroom. "GOOD MORNING MR. ROBINSON". Says the whole class."Everyone this is Laura Simpson she just moved here from New York City, I hope all of you let her feel welcome here". After he said that everyone looked at me with wide eyes like I'm some weird person that came from a giant city or something. "Welcome to my English class Laura, I'm Mr. Blake your English teacher". Then we both shake hands and I find a seat to sit down on. While the teacher was talking about King Arthur, I see a really cute boy looking at me and then turns his head when the teacher asked him a question.