A Romantic Night With Jake

When it was Friday When it was  Friday I woke up and got ready for school. When I was riding my bike there, I see Jake and his friends and my friends waiting for me. "Hi Jake and everyone else. What's up?" I asked. "Well all three of us got asked out by these cute boys." Says Lilly holding hands with Nick. "Wow, nice I'm really proud of you three." Says Laura walking to her locker. "Hey umm Laura can I ask you something, privately?" Asks Jake looking at the others to leave, which they did. "Sure, what is it?" "Well all of us are going to a concert and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us. You don't have to come if you don't want to?" "I would love to come to the concert with you and the others." Then I kiss him on the cheek and we both walk to class together side by side.

When it was Saturday I got up and had a shower, got dressed, and ran down stairs for breakfast. "Wow Laura it looks like your ready to go out somewhere today." Says Laura's mom with a surprised face. "Thanks mom I think, and yes I am going to a concert today." "Oh really, with who exactly?" Asks Laura." When I said that, I was twirling my hair blushing because he is the cutest boy ever. "Ok who is this Jake boy you speak of?" Asks her dad with a worried face.
When Laura was about to answer his question the door bell rang. "I'll get it." Says Laura getting up and running to the door. When she opens the door she sees that it's Jake. "Hi Jake." Laura says with a smiling face. "Wow you look amazing today." "Thanks." When Laura got in the vehicle with Jake, she sees that Nick was driving this time instead of his dad.

When we got to the concert, we saw a lot of people there but luckily we got to go to the front row. When the band came in they started playing all of their songs. When they were about to start another song Jake asks me a question. "Hey Laura can we go somewhere for some peace and quiet now?" "Sure." When me and Jake left we saw a bench and sat down. At the left side were two more benches and on the right was just three trees making a line, also I noticed that from this cliff place you could see the whole city even the concert.  Then Jake asked me something. "Hey umm I know that this is going to be a weird question, but um how much do you like me Laura?" Then I give him a surprised look but I answer his question. "Well a scale 1 to 100 I would say 100. Why do you ask?"
"I'm asking because I like you a lot too." When I look down I can see his hand in mine and I smile then he kisses me on the cheek which makes me blush and Jake laughs, and I laugh with him. Then a minute later the fireworks go off which startles me little bit.
Then Jake let's go of my hand, gets up, and yells really loud and I smile. "I can tell that you like the fireworks very well." I say getting up and walking towards him. "Are you kidding me, fireworks are awesome and fun to watch whenever they're on."
When heart and flower fireworks go on Jake grabs me by the waist and says "Laura, I love you."then he kisses me on the lips and I say "I love you too." Then I kiss him back. When the fireworks were done we both went back to the others who were waiting for us by the vehicle. "Where were you two lovebirds?" Asks Crystal looking at both of us. "We were watching the fireworks somewhere alone. Then we kissed. Which was pretty cool." Says Jake opening the van door for Laura.