Chapter 2:LAURA HAS A CRUSH ON THE POPULAR BOY

When I go to find my locker after three classes the cute boy from my English class and three other boys behind him walk over to me. "So...Your from New York City huh? "Yep that's me and again my name is Laura". "Cool, my name is Jake. This is Troy, Daniel, and Nick". Says Jake. "Nice to meet you Jake. Troy, Daniel, and Nick. We'll I'm gonna go to the cafeteria to eat my lunch. It was nice meeting you guys". Then I just walk away to the cafeteria. When I find a spot to sit I unpack my lunch and I see three girls come in and I notice that they were my three friends from my New York school. And when I wave my hand to them they see me and start running to me."Oh my god Laura, I can't believe all four of us would be at the same city and the same school, this is awesome'. Says Angel. "Me too so um guess what? Do you know that popular girl named Stacey?" Yes why did something bad happen when you bumped into her this morning?" Asked Lilly. "No but when the principal introduced me to everybody in my English class I saw a cute boy putting his right arm around her. And while he did that I saw that he was staring at me". Says Laura. "Yea that's her popular boyfriend Jake, he's the most hottest boy here". Says Crystal.

When school was over I go to my bike and when I get there Jake and his friends come over to me. "So Laura I'm having a party at my house on Saturday, you should come it's gonna be awesome". Well it depends on what I'll be doing Saturday. "Hey come on you'll have fun". Anyway think about it here's my address to my house . See you tomorrow Laura Simpson". Then he smiles at me and him and his friends walk to their bus.

"God that boy is so cute". Mumbled Laura to herself