Chapter 4: THE POPULAR BOYS BREAKUP IN THE CAFETERIA

When it was Monday morning Laura woke up and did the things that she always does before school. When she got to her first class she saw Stacey and Jake far apart from each other which is weird because they always sit beside each other. When third period was over I went to my locker but as soon as I get there Lilly, Crystal, and Angel are already waiting for me. "Hey girl's what's up?" "Nothing much". Says all three of them." Can we please just go eat I'm seriously hungry right now". Says Lilly running to the cafeteria. When we find a spot we hear yelling and when I turn my head the yelling is coming from Stacey and Jake. Then Stacey stands on the cafeteria table and yells something. " HEY EVERYBODY, GUESS WHAT IT TURNS OUT JAKEY HERE CHEATED ON ME BY DANCING WITH THE NEW GIRL LAURA SIMPSON WHO OF COURSE HAS A GIANT CRUSH ON HIM". Then everybody starts whispering at each other and looking at me. So I just decide to pack my stuff and get to my bike and when I get home I run upstairs to my room.

When I come to school the next day I see that everybody is staring at me. Thanks to Stacey my life just got more miserable because of her. " HEY LAURA WAIT UP". When I turn my head I see that it's Jake running up to catch up with me. "Oh hey Jake, about what you heard yesterday in the cafeteria ...."Hey don't worry about it, me and her broke up yesterday in the cafeteria and besides I don't like her anymore. Do you want to walk with me to English class?" Asks Jake."Sure". Then we both walk to class together.

When school was over, me and my friends were going to walk to my place but when we about to leave, Jake and his friends come over to us."So umm Laura there's a carnival opening this Friday,