Chapter 33 New Enemy Approaching

~Next Day~
"Reborn, is there anyone else who has a tutor?"

"Well, there is Hibari. As for who's training him right now, that would be Dino."

"Dino?! I know he's strong but....hopefully Romario-san is with him otherwise things aren't looking well for Dino."

Homura was seen running around Magnolia with Reborn on his shoulder. After knowing everyone is training, he couldn't stand the thought of him sitting down and doing nothing. As Homura was running, Reborn was looking at his watch.

"Alright, you can take a break for a few minutes Homura."

"Thank god, though this is pretty extreme for "minor" training."

As sweat was dripping from Homura's face, he shuddered when he remembered what he was forced to do. Having to run around Magnolia for at least an hour felt tiring. While Homura was sitting down, he began to think to himself.

"During that fight with Gajeel....I managed to use the Iai Chop. At least one of the forms I remembered. Since I mostly use my gloves for flight, punching, or chopping, maybe that fighting style will help. But....."

"Homura? Homura, are you okay?"

"Homura, it's bad to be in this condition and not drink any water

"Homura, it's bad to be in this condition and not drink any water. You can't let yourself be dehydrated!"

"E-eh?! Kyoko, Haru?! What are you two doing here?!"

"We were just hanging out, then we saw you and Reborn. You were sweating so we brought you a towel and some water."

"Kyoko, Haru. Thank you very much."

As Homura began to wipe the sweat off of him with the towel Kyoko got him, he started drinking the water that Haru gave him. While this happened, the girls stared at the boy. As a moment of silence passed, Kyoko broke the silence.

"You've changed, Homura."

"E-eh. What do you mean?"

"I don't know how to put it into words, but the way you carry yourself seems different."