The Eighth Alarm

Author's POV:

" Inaya?" Ihsan called her gently bending his head a little.

" Yes?" She asked frowning.

" I'm leaving to India and I'll be back with a good news. I'll talk to Abbu about us." Ihsan said holding her hand.

Aaliyah happily nodded her head and hugged him.

" But be quick." She said making puppy eyes.

" I'll be back in a week and half." Ihsan smiled ruffling her head.

" Come on Ihsan. Stop spoiling my hair style." She whined combing her hair with her fingers.

They went to their respective cabins and Aaliyah held her head seeing two people standing infront of her glaring at eachother.

" Did you both fight again?" Aaliyah yelled.

" He started first.......
   She started first........" They said at a time pointing their fingers towards eachother.

" I know who started first. And now as I know how you both are, I'll ask your manager and make sure that one of you is shifted to another group." Aaliyah threatened.

" Noooooo.........
   No............" Both yelled looking at eachother in shock.

" See, we are all good Aaliyah....." They smiled hugging eachother.

Ihsan took leave for the day and went to his mansion to pack his bags. Once he is done with his work, he called Aaliyah saying that he is leaving. She stayed silent for a while and spoke " Hope you'll turn our relationship into a halal (pure) one Ihsan. I'm trusting you."

" Next time you see me, it's only on our Mangni (engagement)." Ihsan said determined making Aaliyah's heart hammer.

Her cheeks turned slight pink with the mention of engagement.

" Achaa..... Ihsan.... Main abhi phone rakhti hoon. Ghar jaane ke baad call kariyega... " Aaliyah said trying to divert the topic.
( Ok..... Ihsan...... I'll end the call now. Call me once you rech home.)

Ihsan understood that she is trying to divert the topic and laughed loudly making her blush more. He cut the call and his driver left him in the London City Airport.

He boarded his flight and smiled seeing Aaliyah's picture on his screen where she is looking for something in the store