The Fifteenth Friction.

Author's POV:

The whole Owaisi Manzil is decorated like a bride. Aadil left no stone unturned to make this marrige the talk of the India. There are press from famous magazines who are eagerly waiting for the couple to grace them with their presence. The MPs, MLAs and many ministers are welcomed. Aadil proudly introduced Arsalan as Aaliyah's father.

Dua and Zain had many awkward moments till today

Dua and Zain had many awkward moments till today. On the other hand Zain is trying everything to make Ihsan behave like a normal human being.

Amira slowly came inside along with her husband with her hand on her 5 months baby bump. Zain's heart stopped seeing his love standing infront of him. Dua tried going away from there but Zain held her hand and kissed her temple lightly shocking both Dua and Amira. But Amira has a small smile on her face seeing that Zain has moved on.

He gave a small smile to Amira and welcomed her husband and her with Dua by his side. He asked Amira to be comfortable breaking Dua's heart into more pieces.

He left Dua with Amira to talk and went to Ihsan's room to give him some moral support.

" Ihsan, it's alright. Your heartbeat only raises when you know that you are making the right choice. And everyone here know that what you are doing is right." Zain said patting his brother's shoulder.

Ihsan and Aaliyah are called while there was a partition between them obstructing them from seeing eachother.

Aaliyah looked hell nervous seeing the vibe around

Aaliyah looked hell nervous seeing the vibe around. She is feeling like as if she'll have a nervous breakdown.

The Khazi sat infront of everyone and asked Aaliyah for the Mahr  she wants. Aaliyah blushed profusely when the Khazi asked her for Mahr.
( The Mahr is an obligatory gift from the groom to the bride that the bride or her family can request).

" Bolo beta, kya chahiye aapko?" Aadil asked smiling at her. While Ihsan is frustrated just to have a glimpse of her. ( Tell us child, what do you want?)

" Ihsan. I want him. Nothing more."  Aaliyah said making Ihsan grin and everyone awe. Dua felt like her heart is swelling listening to what Aaliyah said. She felt the same in her Nikah too.