The Eighteenth Enchantress

Author's POV:

" Wow, wow, wow! He won gold!" Aaliyah yelled at the TV.

" Yeah, he did." Ihsan smiled while everyone are looking at them pressing their lips.

" But Arshad lost. He have atleast won the bronze." Aaliyah looked disappointed.

" Oh hello madam! Your government have provided him with no coach and yet he went to the Olympics. You should be proud that he came 5th. You just can't expect him to win everything without the government's support." Ihsan taunted which made Aaliyah's face sour.

" Ihsan! I have an idea." Aaliyah said snapping her fingers.

" Hmmm!" He encouraged her to continue.

" Our kid will play for Pakistan and win the medal for Pakistan in Olympics. What say?" She asked him enthusiastically. Everyone face palmed while Dua is trying to control her laugh.

" Par uski Abbu tho Indian hai! Mera bacchha mere mulk keliye hi khelega." Ihsan said wanting to tease her a little. And he was really astonished how she is talking about their kid.
( But his father is an Indian. My child will play for my country only.)

" Your country have so many medals, we didn't win any medal since long." Aaliyah looked hurt but her face lit up as if she got an another idea.

" Let's have two kids. One will play for India while the other will play for Pakistan. Ok right?" She asked excitedly.

Dua finally broke into fits making Aadil too laugh. Aaliyah looked grumpy hearing no answer from Ihsan. Zain who just came from the hospital saw everyone laughing and Aaliyah grumpy. He understood that she must have done something again.

Dua is openly checking him out seeing him so handsome in traditional wear.

" So, how did your friends treat you Vikrant beta?" Nishma asked her son.

" Very well mom. My stomach is aching." He smiled looking at Dua. He happened to attend one of his friend's wedding after a check up.

" Why are you all laughing?" He asked taking place beside Dua who moved a bit away

" Aaliyah is in the process of preparing two future Olympians. One for India and one for Pakistan." As soon as those words left from Ihsan, Zain bursted into fits.

" You all are making me angry." She said with tears pushing everyone on the alert mode.

" Which sport you wanna train him/her in beta?" Aadil asked nervously to divert her mind.

" Hockey and Badminton." She said wiping her tears.

" All the best." Zain smiled pressing his lips together.

Dua went to their room and Zain followed.

" Shall I switch on the geyser? Will you take a bath?" Dua asked.