The Seventeenth Sightsees

Author's POV:

" Ihsan!" He heard a small whine making him open his eye lids. Those brown eyes are graced with the beautiful view of his wife who is looking enchanting with the morning look in a t-shirt.

 Those brown eyes are graced with the beautiful view of his wife who is looking enchanting with the morning look in a t-shirt

A small smile found his lips when he saw her. He gently pulled her towards him and rested his face in her crook.

" I missed you the whole night in my dreams." He mumbled making her slap his biceps.

" Stop talking nonsense and get up. Please. You promised me to take out. You remember? We are leaving in 2 days Ihsan." Aaliyah whined sighing against his crook.

Ihsan smiled and kissed her forehead making both of their day enthusiastic.

" I love you." He mumbled and kissed her neck. A small smile found on Aaliyah's face seeing his affection. She love these simple and small things about him.

She pushed him inside the washroom and assembled her clothes together to go next.

" Alooo! Are you ready Jaana?" Ihsan asked fixing the buttons of his shirt.

" Stop calling me that!" She whined draping a scarf around her neck.

" But, look at your cheeks! I so feel to eat these aloos just like my favourite aloo fry." Ihsan said drooling over her cheeks.

" Keep distance Ihsan. Don't come near my cheeks. " She warned moving away from him.

They greeted everyone and sat for the breakfast. Dua sat a bit distant to Zain eying him now and then with a frown.

There were Rava Upma to which Ihsan made a face. He never liked upma, how much good it may taste. Even though Dua won't show her love, she did that for Zain. He loves Rava Upma.

" Not again!" Ihsan frowned looking at it.

" I made Rava Dosa for you." Nishma said and a drool formed over Ihsan's lips. That's his love. On the other hand, Aaliyah is looking everything fascinated.

" What's this paper like thing?" She asked lifting dosa a bit which made everyone laugh.

" It's dosa. Rava Dosa. My favourite." Ihsan said and fed her the first bite from his plate. She chewed it gently and looked at it surprised.

" It's crispy and tasty. I liked it." She said served herself with the same.

Once everyone are done with their breakfast, Ihsan and Aaliyah left to see the places around Banglore while Zain have this important board meeting.

He went till the door and ran back to his room.

" Dua?" He yelled and she immediately rushed behind him involuntarily.

" Yes Zain?" She asked panting.

He have her a glass of water and asked where his important file is. She hurriedly drank some water and gave him his file. She waited till he is gone but he stopped near the door and turned back.