Study and train

Kami was walking to reach the Todoroki household. Todoroki had sent her the location by mobile phone. When she arrived, she was surprised to see a traditional Japanese house. She knocked on the door, not wanting to waste unnecessary time. What Kami wasn't expecting was that after Todoroki opened the door, he brought her to his living room, where a tray of food stud. ' Would you want to eat something to eat before our training?' Kami smiled at the boy and kindly answered that she wanted.

After their rather small meal, as Kami internally called it, they went to a big room.

The room was dusty and well illuminated, and as so, she thought that it was a wonderful place to train.

Todoroki aimed towards her using his ice, but it sone melt, because of his enemy's fire. He wanted to win, and he knew he only had to use his fire, and it would a fair match, but yet, he was sure that winning white that cursed gift that was part of his quirk, his fire, would only be a pride to his so-called father. The men barely knew him and his siblings, but when it was to boss them around, he thought to have the right to do so.

Unforttly, because of it, that day, he didn't win a single match.

Then they came back to the living room, where they did their homework.

(This is the fanart I was talking about. I actually didn't post sooner because I'm ashamed of this... Anyways, does it like Amari,  AshleyH713 's Original Character?)