Entrance exam

Kami have finely returned to Japan after 9 years in Europe. She was 14 at the moment.
She decided to live by herself because she was afraid that she didn't know who to live white her family anymore. 
Her family?  Daam she misses them all. She misses her mother, her rude and proud brother, and her lovely father. Sone enough she would be whit them again but for now, she had to focus on her life goal. Attending to U.A and becoming a pro hero.
Looking in front she saw a great building whit the letter's "U.A" on the top. She was now past the gates. Once inside she sits but in the recommend students section while listening to Present Mic's speech about the entrance exam.
-Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy listeners there are three-point pointers the one point pointers,  the two-point pointers...-Said Present Mic
Kami wasn't listening anymore because her gaze was now in a  certain two-tone hair boy whit heterochromatic eyes. (Tho sone? The rest of the story will take much more time I swear). Has she stared at him? Without a doubt.  Did he notice? Probably not. I mean if he did he didn't show. Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise:
-Are you reaaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyyy?- Present Mic yell.

~time skip~

-So this is a race where you can't cross the line without using your quirk.

~time skip~

Kami whin first because numbers two and three were in some kind of fight, and then went home.

A/N: if you didn't understand first they were watching normal students and then they were doing their entrance exam. Also, I intend to update sone. Sorry if it was short.

~Riddle-Chan out~