What has that?

Kami looks at her brother. He was shaking as he has in socks. Calming herself down she asks:
"Katsuki what was that?"
He didn't answer. It was pointless. Kami understood that it was probably better if she just let him be. Ok then... maybe later she would have her answer.

After a few matches, it was finally Kami's turn. Her team, the so-called villain team, had two more members, Hagakure and Ojiro. They were against Todoroki and Soji. That would be fun.
Ojiro and Hagakure tried to figure out a plan but they found it difficult. They didn't no that well their opponents because for obvious reasons. It was only their second day at U.A and they already had such a task. Kami didn't help much either, the only thing that she said was for them to be ready. 'Ready for what?' They ask themselves.
Although the answer comes quickly. The floor starts freezing, and then the walls two. They now stuck to the floor, so they couldn't move a single finger. Kami only smirk, like she was having lots of fun. Her partners look at her feet only to find them unfroze. Then she raised her left foot smashing it to the floor hard, making a fair wave unfreeze the whole building at once.
Entering the room Shoto Todoroki smirk as well.
Like an unspoken agreement Hagakure and Ojiro faced Soji, that was now behind Shoto. Oh well, guess what? This means fight!

Author's note :
Hey, what do you think? How's the story? And what do ya think about my draw?

Author's note :Hey, what do you think? How's the story? And what do ya think about my draw?

Well, I guess I can do better... but anyway. ..
~Author-chan out~