When in well did you return?

After the quirk assessment test Kami was walking in silence whit her brother. It was like he has trying to choose his words with care.
-When in hell have you return?- he asked.
- A week before the entrance exam.- She stated. 
-WHAT? AND WHY THE HELL YOU ARE JUST SHOWING UP NOW? IS THIS SOME kIND OF A FUCKING JOKE? WHAT THE HELL KAMI KATSU BAKUGOU- He yelled.
- I wasn't trying to make you upset ok? I just wanted to focus on attending to U.A... And besides, you were doing just fine without me so...
- YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T MISS MY FUCKING LITTLE SISTER? GEEZ WHO MUCH OF A DUMBASS ARE YOU?-  he interrupted.
Kami lowers her head in shame.
-I know ok? I'm sorry! Can we
Talk like normal people? I really miss your two keys? And you are like what? 2 minutes older than me? - she darkly said.
- Just don't do that again deal?
- Deal.

~Time skip~

Kami was walking back home after school when she bumped into someone. The duo-haired boy, who she learns to be Shoto Todoroki. 
-Be more careful.- he told her whit a cold and distant voice. 
-Like hell, I will. You dumped In me as hell so you have fault too. - she stated without even thinking.
Shoto was a bit surprised by her answer, but it was impossible to tell because his face was still cold and distant.
-Right I guess that its also my fault. - he told.
-Yes it was- she told whit a happy face.
Her belly growled.
- Wanna go to a coffee shop?- he asks politely.
Kami thought for an instant before nodded.
Walking together bough enter a coffee. The two of them order a laté and some house cockies.
-So... I didn't really catch up on your name...
-Kami Katsu Bakugou- she answered.
-So the third place on the quirk assessment test wasn't a mistake?  I thought that K.K. Bakugou has long because above has K. Bakugou.- He state
-No! K. Bakugou means katsuki bakugou my twin!
-Oh. Ok.
Shoto starts raising money that the waitress pick.
-What do you think you are doing?- Kami asked.
-I'm spending the money of my bastard father, isn't that claire? - Todoroki answered.
- The well? I have money ya know?  I don't need some spoiled kid to pay for my food!- she yells.
- Well Kami-chan I was the one that invited you so I should play.- he stated.
- Hell no! This is not a fucking date so I'm playing my part! And also don't ya fucking dare call me Kami. It's Katsu for ya!- she once more yells.
  -Well now it's done so...
- Tch whatever. 

Walking out of the shop Kami couldn't stop thinking about her brother. Yes, they used the same words but she didn't yell as often...
-Hey is there something bothering you?- Todoroki asked.
'Fuck I forgot that he was still whit me'
- Nothing.
- Anyway, what's your quirk?  I mean you saw mine in the quirk assessment test but I don't know yours.- Shoto asked.
-Hellfire- she lied. It wasn't like she was just gonna tell him her quirk. 'No, the surprise is the best weapon.  If I want to be a hero I can't reveal everything now... Using it before being a pro wouldn't be wise. And it's just half true... I can use fire because it is part of my soulmate quirk... '
-Is that so? Interesting.

~Time skip ~

Cellphone call on

Hey K. How are
You doing in U.A?

                           Fine. I think that my class    is just fine  

Hey I have to go see ya
Sis 

                              See ya Dabi

Cellphone call of

Author's note/ What do you think?  Dabi? Is Kami a villain two?       

~Riddle-chan out~