First day at U.A

Kami walk through the gates and search for her classroom. When she finally finds the right door she was confused because it was too big. And then she heard that loud voice that she misses so much.
-Take your foot off the desk. You are being disrespectful towards school propriety and towards veterans- A blue hair boy whit glasses state.
-LIKE I FUCKING CARE- A blond ash boy yell.
Kami watch whit an amused expression.
-Geez bro. Is really necessary all that noise in the morning? - she asked.
Katsuki looks at her in shock while his twin sister giggle.
-Shut up your hag just sit your fat ass.- Has his answer.
Kami was shocked. She remembers her brother to be rude but that was a complete level. So she shut her mouth and sit. One by one all of her classmates enter the room.
-Hi I'm Mina Ashido- A pink skin girl introduced.
- Koyoko Jirou.
-Ochako Uraraka.
-Call me Tsu.
- Katsu.
-Momo Yaororoso.
Then a green hair boy enters the classroom.
-Hey Midorya you realized that there ware something else in the entrance exam right? I'm Teyta Iida.
-Midorya! I'm Ochako Uraraka!
Now there was a yellow caterpillar on the floor in front of the class. The caterpillar then moves inside.
-I'm Shota Aizawa your room teacher. Put this on and go to ground beta.- the homeless guy states now off of his sleeping bag and holding a U.A gym uniform.

Author's note: third chapter in a day...
~Riddle-chan out~