1

~Tanjiro's Pov~

I don't know where I am.. all I know is that it's dark. So dark. I can't see anything. Yet I know what's going on around me. I'm so confused, yet I know what is happening. I know that Muzan, the demon King, passed on his power. To who..? To me.. he is still the demon King, but he still had given his destructive power to me.
I now only see and notice things that have a crimson tint to them. My nails have grown intensely, and my teeth have sharpened through an extensive and painful process.
I don't know how this happened, I don't know how I got here. All I can remember is fighting some demons, maybe a family? Maybe .. something to do with spiders.
As I felt tears leak out of my tear ducts, my sense of smell increased, and I grew hungrier by the second. Not for food, or anything. For blood, I want to drink blood, I want to feel the thick liquid fill up my taste buds, and I want to know how amazing yet torturingly good it tastes. But.. I'm still human, I would be labelled a monster throughout my whole life. My deceased family would curse me from their graves. And Nezuko.. my dear sister, would be alone. Without her big brother, she would take wrong paths. And the hashira.. Giyuu, Shinobu, Mitsuri and the others.. they would kill me for doing such sin. I don't want to do this. I don't want to become one of them. It would ruin me. I would only be able to come out at night, and would have 70% chance of being beheaded by a demon slayer.

My thoughts uncontrollably rushed through my mind, as the memories of my family grew stronger, my memories of seeing their bodies lay motionless on the floor tortured me, I could do nothing but let out a blood curdling scream, I was helpless, like a bunny being chased by a fox. I had nowhere to go, and it was so dark, my vision clouded like fog. Yet I could see clearly, too clearly, I hated it.

My thoughts had cleared, and my mind was blank. A door opened, and light messed with my eyes. I stared at the figure, not knowing who or what it was. The door had closed once more, and my eyes went back to normal. Or atleast I thought it was normal.

I felt something grab me, I felt like I was going to die. I didn't want to die. I wanted to be with Nezuko, and the hashira, and ofcourse Zenitsu and Inosuke.

I was forced to stand up, I never wanted to. I wanted to stay, I wanted to calm down and think this through. I wanted to know where I was.

I tried to struggle, I tried to escape, but the hand that was grabbing my arm stayed in position.

"Oi. Stop getting on my nerves and stay still!?" a man yelled, I was shocked, and all senses paused.
The hand dragged me towards a door, where the light, messed with my eyes again. I couldn't find a way to adjust my eyes so I could get used to the light. Then I was dropped, and silence fell upon me. I didn't want to make a noise. I wasn't in darkness anymore, i felt like I was being watched, I felt like I was the centre of attention. I didn't want to be..

My tears wouldn't stop, and I was still in pain, a terrible pain was creeping up my spine slowly, making me want to cry even more.

I could finally see, and my eyes had adjusted to the light, but I didn't want to look around, and I kept my head facing the floor. I was shaking, probably even visibly.

"Oi, you still alive or what?!" The same voice called out, and I felt something,maybe a foot, touch my hip.

"Take him to the training area, he's about to start showing." Another male voice spoke.

I felt two hands grab my arms, and taking me somewhere, I kept my head down, and tears were still streaming down my face.

I was dropped, and a door had been shut, I felt like I was about to burst, but I quickly bit my wrist, keeping myself in shape.
It had been a while until a machine started making a noise, like something was powering up. The noise made me go out of control,  and something had came from my back, I could feel every ounce of pain be released from my body.

And yet I was still in pain, I screamed from the new aching pain,  and I felt the ground crumble underneath me.

I could hear glass shatter and maybe one or two screams, I couldn't stop it..

"Do something?!" A female called out, but it was hard to hear what the other voices where yelling.

I was about to scream from the new pain that had entered my neck, until I felt comforted, I felt arms wrap around my body, and I felt warm again. All the pain had faded away quickly.
And the thing that was coming out of my back had disappeared.

My tears had also disappeared, and once in a long time, I felt  safe.

The person who had wrapped my arms around me pulled me closer, and I closed my eyes, mesmerising the peace. And I had soon started drifting asleep.

"Seems like someone likes you, Akaza"
"But that boy seems really powerful, I was suprised your plan worked."

"Ofcourse he's powerful. Muzan gave most of his power to him, and is also making him an uppermoon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I'm so proud of this first chapter, took forever to make but it was all worth it! •°~°•

I'll be making chapter two later today, but it may take a couple hours or more for me to post.