10

We all know it's a Tanjiro pov :*) 

I wake up toa loud bang. I was on the window seat thing.. I hadn't realised I fell asleep, but it was pitch black outside.

I quickly stood up and looked around the dark room. My vision turned red for some reason. Someone was in trouble.

I quickly opened the door and look around the place my room was. I hear constant fighting. But who is stupid enough to go up against the whole uppermoon house..?

I quickly trail my way towards the area the fighting was. I opened the door, there was Daki, Alaza Kokushibo.. no.. all of them. On the floor, I saw Akaza on the floor separate from them, he looked unconscious. There was the hashira, ruining my friendships. Heroes my ass..

"What the hell are you doing?!" I look as Kanao who is about to end Akaza's life.

"Get away from Akaza you monsters!" I yelled. This isn't something I would like to wake up to!

"They are manipulative creatures.. demons! These monsters are using you. Their horrid beasts who care only for themselves, come with us and we'll protect you from these demons!" Kanao seemed overdramatic. What the hell is wrong with these people.

"..I'm a demon too, Kanao.. Don't kill them. Even if we are.. Manipulative cowards,  or horrid beasts. We have created a life we are happy with! What gives you humans permission to take our happiness away.?! Yet you call us the monsters?!" I tried to explain to her.. she's doing the most selfish thing in the world!

The other Hashira were pinning the others down so that they couldn't stop any of this.

"You are blinded! You are no demon! Look at yourself!" She held the sword up as Akaza was unconscious. I swear to Satan himself if this cow kills my partner I will make sure she dies a horrible death. No. I will make sure she won't die. I will torture her until she has no will to survive.

"Don't you dare." I grew nervous. She's getting a bit too.. annoying.

She was about to kill him.

"Don't! I--Ill do anything. Don't kill him-- Don't kill any of them!" I was too nervous for this stuff, I can't let any of this happen..

"..Anything..?" Her sword froze. Crap.

"Anything." I took a deep breath.

"Come with us." She smiled, aswell as blushed a tiny bit. So disgusting..

"Okay. But leave them alone." I sighed. Even if they were to kill them, I would easily go out of control and kill them maybe instantly.

"Alright then. We leave now." She smiled at the hashira, they all seemed happy. I swear I'm gonna end her cowardly experiences she calls life.

~~~
~~~

We left as soon as dawn rose. The uppermoons still alive, me still disgusted, and the hashira still amazed.

We got to their 'base'. So obviously noticeable.

But the wierd purple flowers were annoying my senses. It lingered in my nose for too long.

"Welcome to your new home, Tanjiro~" Kanao grabbed my arm as if she didn't try to kill my loved ones.

That black haired girl who I think is my sister hugged me. Ofcourse I didn't hug back. Humans are so cruel.

I pushed her off me, she seemed confused.

"Brother, are you alright?" She asked, still tearing up.

"Brother? I don't have any siblings." I growled, making her look heartbroken.

An annoying blonde guy with yellow eyes ran up to me, and hugged me too. I swear to god if anyone else hugs me I'm going to bite their face off.