5

Back Back Tanjiro, like I said  before I will mostly do a Tanjiro pov bc I'm not good at switching perspectives/pov's constantly.

I arrived back to our home and happily came back before Daki, she's ah idiot thinking she scan beat me at a race.
I laughed my confidence off, and Daki came in furious. I smirked at her, and she was aboutt o hit my on the back of my head before Muzan entered the room we were in.

"Where's Akaza, I need to speak with him." Muzan asked, then noticed my neck.

"He's on his cycle sir." I smiled weakly.

"How would you know what that means?" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Daki.

"Uhm- Well its a bit complicat-"

"I have all the information I need. I'll be going now. Tell Akaza I need to speak with him when he finishes." He left the room straight away, and left me in silence.

"Well he seemed in a hurry! Usually someone else covers for Akaza during his cycle, so I'm pretty surenhe went to them." Daki left the room, and I followed after her, then finished my day as usual.

~~~~
~~~~

Night had fell, and the demons come out to play, there was no concert or celebrations today, so that village we visited before would be perfect to hunt. Then once I have eaten, I'll sleep the rest of the day.

I did as I planned, I headed to the village, since it had a big population, there was plenty of people to choose from, it was kind of hard, but I usually go for women or kids, since they have more energy. I was wondering the empty streets, until I saw a girl with black and orange hair, she had pink hair and was crying.. she is sad. She's also pretty young, and seems like she has alot of will. She will be my next victim. She wasn't looking, and was sitting on some steps that lead to a house. I ran towards her, and reached my hand out, hoping to scratch her face. Just as I was about to attack her, I sword entered my vision, and I fell back, and stumbled to the floor.

It was that man with the dark blue spiky hair. He was a hashira.

"Back away." He ordered, and the girl who was crying looked at me and the hashira. I stood up and glared at the girl.

"Sorry to disturb you, but he was about to devour you." The man spoke to the girl, then she looked at me one more time, then stood up.

"Put away your sword. Thats Tanjiro." She grew confident and walked up to me.

"I missed you.." she whispered, the hugged me.

"Damn human." I growled, then dug my teeth into her shoulder.

I felt my bite mark from Akaza burn me, and I tried to endure it.

"Its okay, I forgive you." She rested her head on my shoulder.

"Nezuko!" The man yelled, and pointed his sword towards me. I took a step back, still in pain from the excruciating pain on my neck.

Another hashira stepped outside, it was that girl with green and pink hair, and another, it was the girl with the black hair and purple eyes, but she was accompanied by a woman with black and purple hair. They looked like siblings.

I couldn't take the pain anymore, and I pushed her away from me. She fell to the floor and smiled at me.

I closed my eyes and took a breathe, then opened my eyes.

The pain was slowly fading away.

There were too many hashira, and I couldn't be bothered fighting, so I jumped in the air and ran from roof to roof.