3

~Tanjiro's Pov [again-]~

I woke up, still in the warm and comforting arms of Akaza, but it wasn't such a humble wake up. I woke up to the sound of Daki yelling!
"Wakey Wakey! New mission Akaza!" She yelled, clapping her hands and continuously yelling, I could tell Akaza was annoyed, and he quickly sat up and gave her a death stare.
"Shut up!" He yelled, I quickly sat up as Daki was saying something else, but I'm not sure what she was saying.
"Oh- pfft! Tanjiro?!" She stayed silent from shock, then her face turned red as she covered her mouth.

"He couldn't sleep in his room you dirty litte creep." Akaza groaned.

"Thank lord! I thought you two had s-"

"Thats enough." Akaza covered my ears as he glared at Daki.

~~

"Anyway, what type of mission do we have?" Akaza asked Daki while preparing for the up coming mission.

"Well, me, you and Tanjiro will be going to that village near by, apparently hashira were spotted there!" Daki smiled, I kept my mouth shut and didn't speak, I didn't want to ruin a precious memory of beautiful fireworks, and amazing weather.

"Hm. Okay, how many?" He asked.

"Mahbe three or four." Daki said as we left our 'house' and headed to the village. Since it was quite late when we woke up, we got there at 9pm.

~~

I was kind of sad they didn't use fireworks again,I quite liked those.

"We have to wait until we spot one, then defeat them, but I'm going to get a snack first, who's with me?" Saki giggled.
"Me!" I giggled with her, and Akaza rolled his eyes.
"I'll stay here and keep watch."

We found the perfect human to kill, it was a young man, maybe 17, and looked handsome.

While both me and Daki were happily eating the human. by that I mean I drink the blood, she eats the human. Footsteps lead towards us.

"Hold it there, demons. Or should I say, uppermoons.." a females voice warned us.

I looked at Daki, and she motioned for me to not turn around.

"Leave us in peace, we only want this vessel, then we'll leave in peace." She lied, ofcourse we didn't want to waste our time in the night.

"Hashira." Daki whispered to me.

"Sorry, but we can't do that." Another male voice groaned.

Daki motioned for me to turn around, so ofcoudse I now did, and I saw that dark blue, spiky haired man again. He gave off a suprised face, and so did the two girls that we saw the other night, they were here too. But jm not sure about the purple haired girl, she still seemed suprised, but I don't think I've seen her before.

"Tan..Jiro?" The girl with the black hair and purple eyes muttered, and began to tear up.

"Now!" Daki yelled, and we both fled and caught up with Akaza.

"Abort! Aboirrtttt!" Daki laughed.

"Let me guess, the hashira found you and saw Tanjiro?" Akaza sighed miserably.

"Well try again tomorrow,  we havs three days now, come on." Daki giggled slightly.

Then we headed home. I was a bit disappointed, I wanted to use my abilities on humans, because they don't regenerate.

I was in my room, lying in my bed, since I wanted to go to bed early. But I couldn't manage to sleep in this room anymore, so ofocurse I headed to Akaza's room.