4

~Nezuko's Pov now, she's a human and had been learning water breathing from Giyuu. She knows Tanjiro is missing, but doesn't know he's a demon. Yet °v° ~

Giyuu, Kanao, Mitsuri and the others are back from the trip!
Except, when I went to see them, they were having a conversation about my brother.. I slowly opened the door during their conversation, and they didn't notice me.

"Is that true? He's with the uppermoons.?!" The wind pillar, serpent pillar and the others were asking a bunch of questions.

"Listen, he wasn't just with the uppermoons. He is one, I saw his eye.. he's uppermoon 4." Giyuu sighed, and pain grew in my chest.. my brother a demon?! He was so kind hearted, and could never become a demon!

I fell tothe floor, bringing all the attention to me.

"N-Nezuko!" Mitsuri stuttered, then ran towards me and kneeled down.

"My.. Brother is a demon?! I want to see him!" I yelled, with tears now running down my face.

"You can't, it's too dangerous and we have just got you back!" The wind pillar yelled back.

"Thats my brother! When I was a demon, he took me everywhere and made sure I was safe and well! I need to repay him!" I shook my head, and covered my ears.

A soft skinned hand pressed against my hand, it was Giyuu-San.

"We will go there then. But only so we can maybe get an explanation." Giyuu slowly smiled at me, I could tell he missed him too, and his eyes had a new glimps of sadness, or curiosity.

I smiled back and nodded.

"We leave at dawn, get sleep. And anyone here can come along with us if you wish.." Giyuu went back to his usual self and left the room.

~~~~~~

We were now almost to our desired destination, the Wind Pillar, Mitsuri, Shinobu, Giyuu, Kanao and Rengoku came along, probably because they didn't believe the news. I did though, it is my brother we are talking about

~~~

We got to the village and found a person willing to let us stay in a room.

It was fine for a few days, and we were about to leave the next day, until we all were passing a forest, and the sound of my brothers voice had been heard by us all.

"Thats my brother-" my mouth was covered by Kanao, and we crept towards the familiar sound. It was my brother with a female demon who had white hair, dragging a body into the forest.

~~~

"The bite isn't fading, and actually, it's hurting.. I'm being hurt for the first time in months!" He seemed kind of suprised, then the female sighed.

"Tanjiro, hun. Maybe I should explain the seasonal cycle of a demon.." she had a tone of sadness, almost like she was worried.

"Please explain!" Tanjiro said, dropping the body. I glanced at thenothers, and they seemed suprised about the 'seasonal cycle' thing.

"Well, demons- mostly men, have a certain cycle that puts them in a lust-ful state," She continued.

"They gather up all their lust throughout the year and save it for one particular month, which is this one for Akaza."

"Oh! Like for blood? I can kill people for him?" He smiled.

"No Tanjiro, not just that. See, Akaza doesn't yet have a partner, well that was until you walked in his room that night." She crossed her arms.

"Partner?" He asked.

"Yes, partner. A demon can't survive fully without a partner. They die a lonely death." The female avoided eye contact.

"W-Waiiittt.. so.. if I walk into your room, I'm your partner?!" Tanjiro started freaking out.

"No, when you walk into someone's personal space during their cycle and they.. Mark.. someone else.." she looked at Tanjiro's neck, I couldn't see what was on it, but he seemed shocked.

"They make them theirs, so no other demon can touch them. And if they unite a happy relationship, they grown stronger." The female smiled slightly.

"Huh.?! Wait wait. So.. Akaza marked me?! But he's my sensei! How does that work?! Isn't he older than me, he is right? Wait he's the same gender as me! Is that okay?! It might be! But that.. that means I'm his property?!" Tanjiro started freaking out again.

"TANJIRO!" The female yelled, and my brother fell silent.

"Don't overreact." She calmed Tanjiro down.

"Yes! I shouldn't overreact, we can fix this right?" Tanjiro chuckeld nervously.

"The best thing to do is endure it. As in, go to his room tonight if you can't sleep in yours, and ignore him. He'll leave you alone. Eventually." She muttered the last part.

I looked towards Giyuu, he seemed shocked, so did everyone else, they were shocked and scared.

"Nevermind.. I can't eat this human anymore." Tanjiro sighed, and I held my breathe.. he eats humans?!

"You can have her if you want, though I feel bad for killing her if I'm not gonna eat her." Tanjiro looked at the girl who was on the floor, she was still breathing and her eyes were wide open with fear.

"Practice your future abilities, turn her. Your the demon King to be anyway!" The female demon smiled at him.

"I don't want to be like Muzan.. he's scary." Tanjiro kneeled down towards the girl.

"Muzan is just busy, that's all, ofcourse he thinks we're important, which is why he goes rough on us." The female said.

"Thanks Daki.. you help me so much, I don't know how to repay you.." Tanjiro looked down to the floor.

"You help me enough, remember what I said about tonight.. also.. Ill race you home newbie!" She laughed then dissappeared into the trees.
"No fair!" Tanjiro followed her.

We came out of the bushes and helped the girl. She looked about 13.

"Whats happening to my brother?!" I asked with tears down my face, ofcourse I was crying, I had first found it my brother was a demon, and now he has been owned?!

This information is too much for me to handle..

I need a five minute break from life at the moment..

I sighed then wiped away my tears.

~~~

Lol. I think I should add Rui (the cute spider boy who tortures his fake sister) into this book-ish thing. Even though he is supposed to be dead, let's just say he escaped.

Also I'm not making another Nezuko's pov for a while since it's difficult for me to switch perspectives while making stories. I hope u enjoyed:*>

Before u ask how they survived in the sun, they sort of live in a forest, so there's alot of shade.