2

I'm not copying the comic/manga speeches just to let you know. Just the actions.

~Tanjiro's Pov~

It had only been a few weeks since that painful moment had happened, and I have been locked up in this room where people, no, demons, try to make me eat flesh and drink blood. And yes, I was hungry for both, but I'm still human, right?

I heard a door open, but I still stayed motionless in the corner of this room, they had given me clothes and stuff, and I'm grateful for it. But they're demons. From the corner of my eye, I saw the same demon everyday, he had pink hair, pale skin, and blue stripes all over his body.

"You gonna eat yet? Or do you still think your human?" He asked.

He had gotten impatient, not like I was gonna reply anyway. And he walked up to me, and grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him.

"Are you listening?!" He growled at me.

I still didn't reply, and just glared at him.

The demon sighed frustratingly and grabbed my wrist, then revealed my skin. He clawed my wrist as I whimpered from the pain, he was making scratch marks all over my arm, then shown me.

"Your not human!" He yelled and I watched in horror as my wounds had healed quickly.

"Have you got that information stuck in that thick head of yours?!" He yelled once more and poked my forehead with his finger.

"Don't be rude, he used to be a demon slayer?" A female with white hair appeared in the doorway.

"Shut up this has nothing to do with you, Daki!" The guy growled.

The woman addressed as Daki laughed.

"Ofcourse it has something to do with me! I am making sure you don't kill the poor kid." She laughed again.

The demon with pink hair grabbed me by the neck and pulled me towards him.

"I'll kill him right now if you annoy me anymore."

"You would have to speak with Muzan about that, Akaza."

So the female is Daki and the male is Akaza...

"I would rather go and fight all the hashira in one go then take care of this kid!" He yelled, letting go of me and pushing me to the floor.

"Oi! Be gentle with him!" Daki walked up to me and comforted me, even though I didn't need to be comforted.

"What, are you hoping for him to be your stupid fuck boy when he's older or what?!" 'Akaza' laughed, and earned a glare from 'Daki'.

I stayed still and kept my head facing the floor.

"He is to be the future demon King. Show him respect."

"No. I'll show him to respect me and Muzan. That's it."
"Plus the kid won't even drink blood or anything! He still thinks he's a puny human even though I have shown him many times he's a demon!?!" I think he's getting too angry..

"Hm.. now that will be a problem.." the lady agreed with him.

"Hey, sweetie?" The lady tapped my shoulder and earned my attention. I looked at her, to see a warm smile.

"You okay?" She asked, I never replied, but just merely nodded.
"Are you gonna be okay with Akaza teaching you or do you want to switch.?" She asked more politely.

"...No...I-I'll be..o..kay.." I muttered, I didn't realise I hadn't talked in a long time.

"See? You have to be polite! Your too harsh on him." Daki then stood up and left the room..