11

Tanjiro's Pov .~.

I woke up to the sun shine on my face. I didn't think anything of it, but then I remembered that Akaza was with me.

I quickly sat up to see if he was still alive, he wasn't in the room, thankfully. Though I'm wondering why he was basically ignoring me ever since I got back, but as I was falling asleep he comes into my room to cuddle.. He's so weird sometimes..

I got out of my bed, took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, got dressed, and left my room.

"Good morning!" Daki shown up out of nowhere.

"Oh, good morning!" I smiled, I liked the atmosphere in this house. It's peaceful, dispite the human devouring demons that live here.

"How did you sleep?" She asked. She had never usually asked me that before.

"Good.. why?" I asked. She smirked.

"Well, this morning I was about to get a snack before the sun rose, and I saw Akaza sneak out of your room~" Daki giggled.

"Oh, yeah, he came in my room and cuddled with me." I shrugged. Then realised what she meant by the 'Alaza sneaking out of your room~'

"We didn't do anything." I blushed slightly, Daki rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Atleast you two are in love with eachother, that's the only good thing in your relationship."

"Huh? That's not the only good thing, there are many more." I crossed my arms and glared at her.

"Hm. Yes. Totally. Okay bye! I gotta go and annoy Kokushibo." Daki waved and ran away.

"Weird." I mumbled, then turned around, and was hugged.

"I'm glad you're back." Akaza mumbled. I'm suprised he would even say that, let alone hug me suddenly.

"O-oh, thanks!" I smiled, and hugged back. Soon after our bodies moved away from eachother.

"Do you wanna do something today?" Akaza asked, blushing slightly.

"Sure! What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Well, it is quite risky, but there is a flower bed field near the Northern village, we could go and hang out there." Akaza mumbled.

"So when do you wanna leave?" I asked, smiling g brightly, I liked it when we hung out..

"Maybe tonight, it's not a good idea for me to go out in the day." Akaza laughed nervously.

"Alright!" I giggled, then alaza smiled, and walked off.

"JIRO?!"

"Hm?" I looked around, trying to find the person that called my name.

"Oh your back!!" Rui ran around the corner and hugged me.

"Don't ever dissappear like that again!" He mumbled.

"You missed me?" I giggled, I thought he was mode serious, but he's sounding like I'm his brother who got back from war or something.

"..No, but y-your our king.. so.. and! I was bored all year!" Rui stood straight.

"Well, I'm glad you care for me.." I smiled, Rui usually used to act like he never cared for anything.

Rui smile-- wait. Rui smiled?! That's pretty rare..

"A..Anyway! I have to go back to my home. I only came here to see if you were back.." Rui blushed slightly.

"You're acting like a little brother." I sighed, then ruffled his hair.

"..yeah.." he avoided eye contact. Ooh! I get it, he thinks of ,e as a brother, that's sweet..