𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

♔ 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘥 ♔

♔ 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘥 ♔

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Stallia sat with her brother and the rest of the children of the church. Sister Lily and Father sat at the ends of the tables, a smile present on their faces. Plates of tatoes sat on the table, everyone but Yuno, Asta, and Stallia eating. Yuno sat still, his eyes roaming. Asta ogled at his grimoire. And Stallia drew on her notebook. Her food was pushed aside and her grimoire passed around the table. The different kids awed at the book, as Father Orso attempted to take it away from them.

"Are you three excited for the Entrance Exam?" Sister Lily broke through the noise, her eyes shining with curiosity.

"I'm pumped!" Asta shouted, throwing his fist in the air. Yuno merely nodded, keeping to himself. Sister Lily looked over to the girl, as did most of them. Stallia kept her head down, her eyes focused on her drawing.

"Stallia?" Sister Lily poked her shoulder. The girl's head shot up slightly in alert, her cheeks tainted red at her distraction.

"Uhm..." She struggled to answer, "I don't think I'm going to go," she mumbled. Everyone's talking seized, their eyes flickering over to the girl.

'I'd rather stay here and not risk the disappointment.'

"Eh, Why!?" Asta nearly shouted. Stallia just shrugged her shoulders slightly, which caused everyone to break out into protest.

"You have to!"
"But you're so strong!"
"You should totally go!"
"You're wasting your mana!"

Murmurs went throughout the table, but the last one, commented by Father Orso, really piqued her annoyance. Her eyes pointed in a glare, making the man shrink back with a squeal.

"I should go," She muttered, grabbing her grimoire and sketchbook from the table. Her footsteps echoed as she made her way out the church doors. Stallia held her grimoire tightly to her chest as she walked across the grass leading towards the Grimoire Acceptance Tower. The bright moon shined down on her, as she walked inside the large tower, the doors closing behind her.

"Tower Master," She bowed her head in slight respect. The same old man from earlier stood in front of his podium, a little alarm in his eyes at the sight of the girl.

"Ah, Stallia! Receiver of the four leaf clover grimoire!" He greeted her, a small smile appeared on his face. She hesitated to speak.

"...My grimoire, that's what I wanted to talk about," She held out her grimoire to the old man, "It's not a four leaf."

He looked in curiosity. The old man inspected the girl's grimoire, his eyes narrowing. It indeed wasn't a four leaf grimoire. An extra leaf stood.

"A five leaf grimoire," He stood in awe, his hand tracing over the book. The grimoire cover was a light blue, a black five leaf clover stood in the middle, black décor lines surrounded the edges. Stallia stood nervously to the side as he inspected the item, her hand pushing through her hair.