𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

♔ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘵

♔ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘵.2 ♔

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"Magic Tree: Descend!"

His grimoire glew green, the sky darkening with clouds. With a gush of wind, a tree grew from the ground. It's branches stretched down to each contestant, turning into brooms. One landed in front of Stallia and she took it gratefully. Her black sleeves fell down onto the broom as she inspected it. Despite the hot weather, she had preferred to wear her usual black jacket.

"In just a few moments, we'll begin the first series of tests. The nine Magic Knight Captains will be serving as your judges. And when the exam is complete, we will chose the individuals we want in our squad. If chosen, you are in. If more than one squad chooses you, you may decide which you'd like to join. However, if you are not selected by any, you are deemed unqualified to join the Magic Knights. Now...For your first test: We will have you get on these brooms and fly," William started.

"Mages who can control their magical powers should be able to do this instinctively. It is the most basic way for mages to travel. If you cannot fly a broom, you should not even be here. Alright, begin!" He finished. A mage behind him demonstrated. Once he finished, William struck out his hand, starting the exam.

Stallia sat on the broom and easily let her mana flow through it. In less than a second, she began to float up in the air. She went as the same level as Yuno before swinging her feet to the same side to sit comfortably. She didn't want to stand up, fear of gaining more attention. Her feet swung back and forth, almost childishly, as she peered down at the ground where Asta stood. He had yet to start flying.

Her eyes narrowed when Sekke, the guy from before, approached Asta.

'I have a bad feeling about him,' A voice suddenly rang in her head, nearly knocking her off her broom.

'Stupid, you're making her lose control,' It was Fayette and Blaze, 'But she's right about the boy. I think we should kill him.'

Stallia's eyes widened an inch as she had to keep in her laugh.

'Now you're distracting her,' Fayette fought back.

Just by observing this, we can get a good idea of what kind of mages they are. There are quite a few candidates this year," Captain William commented, his eyes landing on Yuno and Stallia who sat the highest. His eyes stayed on the girl for a minute before they moved to a struggling Asta.

"What is the meaning of this? No matter how much one might be lacking in talent, they should at least float," Fuegoleon muttered, before Nozel excused himself. Rumors and whispers about Asta went throughout the stadium.

After the brooms, the Captains had each contestant go through a series of test.

The second one being to break a brick wall.