𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

♔ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘵

♔ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘵.1 ♔

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Stallia stood besides Yuno and Asta as they bid a farewell to the members of the church. Even with the resistance of the girl, Fayette had convinced her to go with her friends to the entrance exam.

Sister Lily pulled the girl into a hug before she left.

"I'm sure you'll do amazing and when you get in, don't forget to visit!" She gave the little girl a smile, to which she returned.

"Come back soon."
"Good Luck!"

The little children of the church waved bye to the three, until Nash spoke up.

"He'll be back...Asta, I mean, "He commented bordely, "But...If, and just if...if you get in the Magic Knights, I'll believe I can do anything and I'll be a Magic Knight, too!" Nash turned excited, until he stopped himself, "No, never mind."

"I'll be waiting," Asta smiled brightly.

"Well, We'll be off," Yuno slipped his hand into Stallia's and pulled her along.

"Bye, Guys!" Asta turned around and waved his hand up. Stallia copied his movement and sent a bright smile to the village.

"Have a safe trip!" They called out.

Stallia's grip tightened on her grimoire bag, as she watched the village of Hage disappear from their view. She walked behind the two boys as they talked. Seeing as nobody was looking, Fayette and Blaze popped out of the air and landed on the girl's shoulder.

"Nervous?" Fayette questioned the girl, who nodded.

"Good, you should be," Blaze spat out.

"That's not helping, Blaze," Stallia sighed nervously, "Hey, Fay. How long does it take to get to the capital?" She looked down at the spirit.

"Two days," The spirit answered, making Stallia groan.

Stallia kept her two spirits with her as they made their way to the Royal Capital. It took two days, as Fayette had said. Occasionally, she had walked forward to hit Asta across the head. He continuously screamed, making her annoyed. Yuno and Asta both raced until they both ran out of air.

Within time, they made it inside the Royal Capital.

Asta and Stallia ogled at the different stores that surrounded the towns. Clothes, jewelry, and food stands were set up in different vendors. "Awesome!" Asta exclaimed, going to each vendor. The owners of the stores used their mana to cook and prepare the food.

"What's that?!" He pointed to a stand. An old lady stood behind the table and held snake like things on sticks. "I want one!!"

"Here," Stallia walked up to Asta and placed a few coins in his hand. Yuno shook his head while Asta smiled gratefully. While Asta bought the snake from the old lady, Yuno grabbed Stallia's wrist softly.