𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

♔ 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘉𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘱𝘵

♔ 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘉𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘱𝘵.2 ♔

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Everyone went outside, as Stallia stood besides Vanessa. Asta was in front of them, Magna standing a few inches away from the boy. He held a black bulls cape in front of him.

"Alright, Runt! I'm about to launch attack magic at you. Block it or avoid it, any way you want! Do that and your a Black Bull, free and clear...and I'll give you this robe!" Magna declared, smiling brightly.

"Yes Sir!" Asta slid his feet, preparing his attack.

"He's making up baptizing ceremonies again," Vanessa yawned tiredly.

"Hey, it's fine! This is fun~" Luck sang, taking a glance at Stallia who was watching the scene with slight amusement.

"Here I come! Ready your grimoire, you snot-nosed brat!" Magna yanked out his grimoire and it flipped open to a spell.

"Bring it on! I'm ready!" Asta shouted, making Stallia roll her eyes at their loudness. A ball of flame appeared on Magna's hand and threw it at Asta at a very high speed.

"DIE!" He exclaimed.

'Flame Magic: Exploding Fireball!'

Stallia's smile formed into a small smirk, as Asta instinctively opened his grimoire and wiped out his sword. An idea popped into his head as he twisted his sword slightly and blocked the incoming fireball. Yami's lips parted in slight surprise as the fireball was sent back towards Magna. The fireball exploded right next to him, sucking Magna into the explosion.

"That's the first time I haven't had to save a newbie in a while," Finral commented, his eyes wide with surprise. Asta stared at his sword in surprise, until Magna stepped out of the fire, a pissed expression on his face.

"You little runt..." He growled out, dusting off his clothes, "I was this close to getting offed by my own magic!" He stepped towards Asta with glaring eyes. Stallia narrowed her eyes as Asta prepared for the insults he usually would've gotten.

"You...Completely Rocked!!" Magna's glare turned into a friendly smile, his eyes brightening with happiness.

"Huh!?" Asta jumped back, his face filled with confusion.

"You didn't just block my magic, you sent it right back!! How 'bout that!? I like you Shortsta!" Magna shouted happily, "I'm actually from the countryside too! I'm from Rayaka Village too! A little ways above Hage!"

"Really!?" Asta seemed excited. Stallia's eyes widened a little at the new information, before her lips formed into a small smile.

"Just one thing," Asta commented, "I don't have magic," He chuckled nervously.