One.

I dropped my panties on his lap.Black and lacy covering his bulge. I watched the tantalizing sight of him,smitten and overridden with lust ,struggling to comprehend what he was to expect next.The movie hall was empty with the ever famous erotic film Glorious Bodies being screened, Movie Monday surprised me today.

I settled down on my seat calmly, pretending as if nothing had just happened. I was so wet inside but I did not want to show it yet. I placed my hand on his lap gripping the panties tightly.
"Oh",I squeaked innocently as my fingers held a fine cock throbbing with anticipation. I pressed his warm shaft a little and pulled it down.My panties stretched covering his sensitive head, responsibly.Taking a deep breath, I paused pinning him to his manhood only to continue watching the movie. A few minutes passed.He didn't complain.Yet.

I felt his fingers caress my wrist delicately.I looked over curiously.Dawson slid down his seat, grinding his hips to my grip.A moan escaped his facade as he submitted ,waiting impatiently.
"Please Kat",he whispered softly, his urgency sending chills down my spine.I wanted to spread my legs apart for him but my resolve was resolute.

"Mm if you really want it......"I said slowly stroking his length. My silky undergarment was needless to say, damp with his elixir.I rolled my thumb around his cock, feeling the hard , warm exterior oozing adrenaline.My finger tips held onto him dearly, I never wanted to let him go.

The hall echoed with gasps and moans.
"Kat I'm so close.", came a voice riddled with turmoil.He clenched my hand lightly and arched his neck .I could see the beads of perspiration on his forehead shining and radiating the build up.

I hated myself a little for what I was about to do next but it had to be done.My fingers unlocked releasing the prisoner on parole to his dismay.
"We can't dirty the place hon." I said in a concerned tone.
Wiggling in arousal, Dawson caressed my arm and said,"Please!"
My man had a bad habit of winning me over with his genuineness and I craved.I wanted to tease him before he rocked my world back home but I guess it had to wait.

I wrapped my panties around his tip and bent over. I took  his length sucking hard making him feel my tongue slide around his shaft.He held my head and pumped his length into my mouth as he came.

The black , silky undergarment lay there white and sticky.

                                       ***

I felt his fingers map across my ass cheeks so dangerously close to my hole. He pulled me closer and licked my neck with long stokes.I saw myself being positioned on the bed rather roughly. My legs were spread apart tied to the ends of the bed.
So were my hands all tied by pairs of handcuffs covered by patches of fluffy scarlet red cloth.

Dawson pulled apart my dress and climbed ontop of me.His lean , frame towered over me and the air inbetween us seemed to be electrified.Suddenly I noticed something strange.His hands moved away from my body, instead towards the side of our bed. It was as if he had something in store for me.My heart skipped a beat and I was already squirming.
"Gods when is he going to just shove his cock down there?!",I thought as the magician unveiled his magic trick.

All I saw was a dark , silky cloth which was wet pushed gently into my mouth.I was perplexed at first as to what it was but then I remembered.I relaxed my muscles in anticipation. I loved it when he came prepared with a plan to satisfy me.

I tasted his salty elixir in my mouth only to realise that I could not talk. All I could do was scream in pleasure.

I felt his mouth on my erogenous nipples sucking on them greedily.His hands squeezing my orbs as I felt my blood rushing in carnal urgency.He placed his lips inbetween my breasts and nibbled his way down slowly to my navel.By this point I was already dripping down there.I saw him take his cock and rub it against my inner thighs.He placed his cock right above my wet haven and stroked himself slowly . He pleasured himself knowing fully well how much I wanted him.Every time I would moan in agitation, he would slide the tip of his cock in me only to remove it to his discretion.

I felt waves of pleasure building up and all I could do was moan.I arched my hips towards his cock in desperation.I felt intimate and exposed at the same time but who gave a damn.I needed to be taken by him right then and there.

He thrust his shaft in me gliding smoothly against my wet , sensitive walls. I felt my soul clenching his penis as if it was mine.His length ventured deep inside me pressing all my spots along the way.My moans were muffled but instinctual.

I rode my hips to his thrusts as I got closer.I felt a pit of tension building up so fast, so quickly.It raged through me , through my veins and I  lay there enjoying every second of our feral affair.
I felt my legs being uncuffed and like a cobra striking it's victim, I wrapped him with legs around his hips swiftly, feeling his entire manhood inside me throbbing and quavering.

"Oh fuck", I gasped through the panties coming with insurmountable pleasure.I imploded without control.My body was numb.The orgasm left me exhausted with every cell of my body satisfied to the core.I locked him with his cock inside me.His walls broke down. He dug his face on my breasts and growled.His breath was smeared over my chest.I felt his body relax ontop of mine as the night drove into the day. It was a fiesta of hot, wet sexuality, raw and spontaneous.