A Place In This World

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to Taylor Swift! The video belongs to Taylor Swift Topics on YouTube.

⚠️WARNING!!!!!!!!!⚠️ This chapter will be very sad! Do not read it! You have been warned!

*Later, Lori went upstairs to check on Luan. When she opened the door, she opened the door, I'm sorry to say that Luan wasn't there.*

Lori: LUAN?!?!?!?!? Oh God........! *crying* No.........! LUAN, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!

*She searched the room until she found a note. I'm sorry to say that what she read was heartbreaking.*

"Dear Lori, Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, Carol and Soren,  

      Since I was the reason Lori almost died in her jail cell, I've decided I don't deserve to be your sibling,  friend or girlfriend. So I've decided to run away. Don't worry about me, Lori, because I will be out of your life forever. Goodbye, Lori. Maybe someday, we'll meet again.

       Sincerely, your former sister/friend/girlfriend,  Luan."

*After Lori finished reading, her eyes began to tear up. Her sobs were heard throughout the house. Lincoln, Carol, Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, and Carol ran in.*

Carol: Lori?! What's wrong?!

Lori:*crying* She's gone..........!

*Soren read the note and was heartbroken when he handed it to Lincoln. I'm sorry to say that his heart shattered too.*

Soren:*crying* No...........!

Lincoln:*crying* Luan......... how could you leave us?!

*Carol and Ronnie Anne walked up to Lincoln, Lori, and Soren.*

Ronnie Anne: Lincoln, I'm so sorry........!

Lincoln: No....... it was my fault.........!

Lori: Oh, Luan, wherever you are, please be safe..........!

*Meanwhile, Luan was at the bus stop. 🚌 When her bus came, she boarded and gave the driver tokens and the bus drove off to the airport. On the way there, Luan had flashbacks when Lori held her when she was a baby. Lori smiled at Luan, who then smiled back at her. She also had flashbacks when Lori taught her how to ride a bike and read her bedtime stories and even Lori healing her boo boo when she fell off the bike. As the flashbacks played in her mind, she sang.*

Luan:*sings* I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road
I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one, who feels
The way I do

I'm alone, on my own
And that's all I know,
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong
Oh, but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl
Trying to find a place in this world

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine
Could you tell me what more do I need?
And tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah
But that's okay

I'm alone, on my own
And that's all I know,
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong
Oh, but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl
Trying to find a place in this world

Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
But I'm ready to fly

I'm alone, on my own
And that's all I know
Oh, I'll be strong, I'll be wrong
Oh, but life goes on
Oh, I'm alone, on my own
And that's all I know
Oh, I'm just a girl
Trying to find a place in this world

Oh, I'm just a girl
Oh, I'm just a girl, oh, oh
Oh, I'm just a girl

*She had tears rolling down her face as she sang. Everyone that was on the bus heard her sing and were heartbroken. A lot of people were crying too. Even the bus driver was crying. When Luan finished singing, everyone cheered, but Luan didn't notice as she continued sobbing. The bus driver pulled up at the terminal of the airport. Luan exited the bus and went into the building. She dropped her suitcase off at the terminal and checked in and went to through security checkpoint and made her way to the gate. An hour later.........*

Daphne: Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please? At this time, we'll begin boarding Southwest Airlines 737 to Jump City, California.

*Luan followed the crowd and handed the desk clerks her boarding pass and they scanned it before Luan boarded her plane. She sat next to the window. A moment later, Flight attendants were explaining the safety rules as the captain turned on the fasten seat belt sign before the plane pulled away from the gate. Luan had her seat belt fastened before the plane hit the runway and took off.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Luan's plane lands and Luan calls Terra. How will she react when she discovers that Luan is in Jump City by herself? Find out as our story continues............!