Arrested/Adoption

*Meanwhile, back in Michigan, Luna and the remaining Loud sisters were sitting in the living room, watching the clock tick by. The TV was off since they didn't feel like watching it. A few weeks ago, Sam dumped Luna after finding out about her threatening Lori without knowing she was framed. Same went with the rest of the sisters. Lynn Jr. was banned from sports and her friends cut ties with her forever. Lola was banned from pageants and Lana was banned from Dairyland and from meeting Bobbi Fletcher. Principal Huggins even took her tool box away from her. Darcy also ended her friendship with Lisa and Lucy was kicked out of the mortician club. They all remembered what Luan said to them before she took Lily from them.*

*Flashback..........*

Luan:*to Luna* You ape head! YOU WANTED TO BEAT UP LORI FOR SOMETHING SHE DIDN'T DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS F***ING FRAMED!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna: Luan...... sis...... please don't do this! I'm sorry.........!

*She was interrupted when Luan falcon punched her in the ribcage, then kicked her in the ankle. OUCH!*

Luan: NO, LUNA!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!! WE ARE NO LONGER SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Jr.: Luan...... please don't disown us.........!

Luan: IT'S TOO LATE, JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!! I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER EVERYTHING LORI HAS EVER DONE FOR YOU ALL, THIS IS HOW YOU THANK HER?!?!?!?!?! BY LETTING HER DROWN IN HER CELL?!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!! NOW STAY OUT OF OUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan took her things and Lily and ran out the door before slamming it closed, leaving the remaining Loud sisters heartbroken.*

*End of flashback..........*

Lynn Jr.:*sigh* Could it get any worse........?!

*Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Luna opened it and Officer Paul was standing there.*

Officer Paul: Are you Luna Loud?!

Luna: Uh oh.........!

Officer Paul: Uh oh is right! You are under arrest for threatening your sister for no reason!

Luna: Wait! What about my sisters?!

Officer Paul: We'll be shipping them to foster homes.

Lynn Jr.: Officer, wait....... take us with her........!

Lola: We were responsible too..........!

Officer Paul: So be it!

*The other officers arrested them and took them to the police van where Bobby was sitting. Apparently, they caught him. He was disowned by Ronnie Anne and he was furious. But not as furious as the remaining Loud sisters. Lynn Jr stomped his foot.*

Lynn Jr.: THAT WAS FOR WORKING FOR OUR FORMER MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!

*The police van drove away.*

*Meanwhile, back in California, Terra had driven Luan to the court house to sign some Adoption papers.*

Lady: Alright, you're all set, Terra. Luan is now officially your daughter/sister.

Terra: Thanks, Rachel! Have a good day!

Rachel: You too!

*They exited the court house and Terra drove Luan back to the tower.*

Terra: Luan, sweetie, you're now officially my daughter/sister. That means you can call me Mom, or whatever you want.

Luan: Okay, Terra...... I mean Momma Terra.........!

Note: Next chapter will be where Luan is reunited with Lily, Lincoln, Soren, Carol, and most importantly, Lori! It will be sad, though.