Wish I Had The Why.......

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to Shelly Fraley. And so does this video on YouTube!

⚠️WARNING!!!!!!!!!⚠️ What you're about to read will be very sad! Please don't read this chapter! It'll break your heart! You have been warned!

*A few days later, the Titans decided to have a memorial for Lynn Sr. and Leni, since Luan had asked them. She also them about her friend that died when she was in 6th grade. Her name was Danielle. She was trapped in a locker when the school flooded. I'm sorry to say that Luan had been traumatized when she discovered her body. Her scream was heard throughout the school. Everyone was heartbroken, especially Lori and Terra. They decided to take Luan to therapy next week. Danielle's death was the reason Luan had that nightmare were Lori drowned in her prison cell.*

Cyborg: We are gathered here today to mourn the beloved friends/father/sister. Does anyone have anything they'd like to say to start us off?

Luan: I do.......! *She went up there.* I remembered when daddy made me laugh when I was a baby....... like when he slipped on that banana peel and it made me laugh....... and when Leni and Lori read me a bedtime story.

*Lori even remembered that and had tears in her eyes.*

Luan: Leni...... if you can hear me..... *sobbing* I miss you and daddy.........!

*She broke down crying and began singing.*

Luan:*sings* I wish I had the why
The why for every woe...
'Cause we're all chasing ghosts
Something we loved the most
Lost along the way
Looking for a reason why
Why the dark comes out some days?
Why it takes your peace away
And it breaks you down inside?

When your peace like a river
Runs dry like the desert land
I've seen the darkness fall
And rise up from the sand
From the sand

I wish I had the words
The words to make it alright
But we're all looking for
A reason for our wars
Words can't justify
When your peace like a river
Runs dry like the desert land
I've seen the darkness fall
And rise up from the sand
From the sand

I wish I had the why
When your peace like a river
Runs dry like the desert land
I've seen the darkness fall
And rise up from the sand
From the sand

When your peace like a river
Runs dry like the desert land
I've seen the darkness fall
And rise up from the sand
From the sand

I wish I had the why

*After the song had ended, Luan ran back to her seat, crying her eyes and heart out. She sat down next to Lori and Terra, who comforted her.*

Soren: Leni, I want you to know that I'm proud of you for facing your fear of Wolves. Especially when you pet Sasha. We miss you and Lynn Sr. We all miss you very much. You took your life to save Lori's and Luan's.

Lincoln: That was really brave of you, Leni! At least you and dad are in heaven now.

*After the memorial had ended, Lori and Terra took Luan to bed. Carol had already folded up Luan's night shirt. Luan had also fallen asleep in Lori and Terra's arms. They tucked her in as Terra gave Luan a goodnight kiss on the forehead.*

Terra: We'll get through this, Luan. I promise you that I won't let anyone take Lori away from you again.

Lori: And I won't let anyone hurt Terra either, Luan. I promise you that as well.

Note: Next chapter will be where Luan goes to therapy.