Luan Goes To Therapy

*The next day, Terra drove Luan to her appointment with Brittany. Lori had to come along with them, since she had to make sure Luan doesn't do what she'll regret. When they got to the office, Terra parked the car and they went into the building. Luan just sat there, crying her eyes out over the guilt she felt of Lori's near death and Leni's death and what her former mother did to them. She even misses her father, Lynn Sr.*

Lori: Luan, I understand you're heartbroken, but Leni and Dad would want you to move on. It's what God wants you to do. Jesus wants you to move on too.

Luan: How do you know........?!

Terra: She's your sister, Luan. No matter what happens, she'll always be your sister! I promise you that Brittany will help you with your problems.

*Then, a door opened up.*

Brittany: Luan Markov Loud?

*Luan got up and followed Brittany into the room and lied down on the couch.*

Brittany: I've heard you've been having problems with guilt, Luan. Are you okay?

Luan: No....... I'm not..........! This whole mess is my fault! I never should've believed my former mother! I'm not even gonna mention her name, because I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT NAME EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Brittany: Luan, calm down! I understand you're upset about this, but getting angry won't help! It's only gonna get worse! I know you lost your second oldest sister and believe me, I know how you feel! When I was your age, my older sister died in a car accident. It hurts, but I moved on. And you should too.

Luan: Well....... it's easier said than done. The thought of Lori drowning in a flooded prison cell and Leni getting shot by my former mother...........

Brittany: I understand, Luan, but you need to move on! And I'm gonna help you do it! First, tell me what happened in your nightmare.

Luan: It was after Lori got arrested........ before her cell started flooding, there were sounds of gunshots. Next, I overheard my former mother blaming Lori for it and the guards wouldn't let Lori out......... THEY JUST THREW AWAY THE STUPID KEYS AND LEFT HER THERE ALL ALONE TO DROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN THAT STUPID CELL STARTED TO FLOOD BECAUSE OF THOSE STUPID GUARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Brittany's heart shattered upon listening to this.*

Brittany: Oh my God..........!

Luan: They even told Lori she was gonna stay there and rot........ MORE LIKE THEY WERE GONNA HELP MY IDIOT MOTHER MURDER MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittany: What happened after that?

Luan: I don't know....... because I woke up screaming.......... and after that....... it all happened in reality. The gunshots, the rouge guards, the flood........ and it turned out Leni was dead and my daddy as well.........! After I got Lori out, I told the warden what I saw. I told him about the guards and how they threw away the keys, so he fired them. They deserved it!

Brittany: Luan........ I'm so sorry for your loss. I...... I didn't know!

Luan: Well...... it's more my fault for believing Rita Loud was a great mother..........! She did this because of that STUPID DRESS!!!!!!!!!

*Little did she know that Lori and Terra overheard it and were heartbroken. Lori had tears in her eyes.*

Lori: Luan......... I didn't know..........!

Terra: I'm so sorry, Luan! We'll get through this. I promise!

*Later, they went home to the tower. Luan just went up to hers and Terra's room and lied down on the bed. Tears were in her eyes as she began to sing.*

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to MercyMe. This song was written by song writer/lead singer, Bart Millard. The video belongs to Light of the World. Ch276Zj, I hope you like this.

Luan:*sings*

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk by Your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes would see
When Your face is before me
I can only imagine
Yeah

Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for You Jesus
Or in awe of You be still?
Will I stand in Your presence
Or to my knees, will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son
I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever, forever worship You
I can only imagine, yeah
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you Jesus
Or in awe of You be still?
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine, yeah
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you Jesus
Or in awe of You be still?
Will I stand in your presence
Or to my knees, will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?

I can only imagine, yeah
I can only imagine
I can only imagine, yeah-yeah
I can only imagine
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever, forever worship You
I can only imagine

*At the last verse, she felt like she was gonna cry. At the end of the song, she broke down crying on the bed. Lori and Terra heard her singing and were heartbroken 💔 to see her cry.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Carol talks to Luan.