Umbreon x Espeon (Nightlightshipping)

Requested by JanpuKoi...I have a lot to say about this one:

First thoughts: I shipped this a long time ago and made fanart of it when I was five years old (about). That was in the good ol' days when Black and White came out...and my opinion has truly changed since that time...When I got back into pokemon a few years later, sylveon was my favorite eeveelution and took over espeon at that time (If sylveon wasn't my favorite, it'd be leafeon), and my love for fairy types extended to almost all of them. I liked this ship for a long time, but then I thought that sylveon x umbreon was cuter and started shipping that instead. The amount of shit I've seen from Nightlightshippers has almost permanently turned me off to this ship. 

Would I read a fic of it?: Flat out no. I've tried to, but they are always cliche and cringe and trash on my otp. No. I'm currently writing about it in Ups and Downs, but that's because of fanservice so that I don't get hate.

Shippable?: This ship is literally the same as DarkFairyshipping, just with espeon. They're both opposites attract. Its the same ship, its just a matter of preference. Psychic type used to be the magic type back in the day. Whether or not you ship umbreon with espeon or sylveon depends on your taste. Personally I think sylveon has a better design, and I think that espeon is too plain for an eeveelution, its pretty though. 

Final Score: 6.5/10, I understand why people ship it, but in my eyes its just the more boring version of sylveon x umbreon, and because of the sylveon haters this has become one of my least favorite eeveelution ships. It's still cute, and if you like it that's fine. I actually do like it and think it makes lots of sense, and I will write about it, I just can't stand most of the people that ship it.