no.3

"Sunghoon"

He said. His name is sunghoon . Jake now knows his name . "I'm jake by the way " jake spoke and gave sunghoon his hand for a handshake but sunghoon only looks at it doing nothing , jake embarrassingly pulled his hand away and played with his hair .

Again now it was silence. Jake holding his feets ,he wanted to keep them warm . Sunghoon noticed it and got up , jake following sunghoons movements with his eyes . Then sunghoon bend down and picked Jake's Jake's socks, to his surprise sunghoon gave jake his socks saying "take " . He then sat down where he was .

Jake looks at him dumbfounded but he took the socks and wore them,  "ahh....my feets are a little warm now" jake said giggling and sunghoon looking at him . He still cant accept the fact that he can see a human in his house after so many years .

Jake was minding his own business, looks around the house with a smile in his face and wiggling his toes . And sunghoon looking at jake from head to toes. He looked like a creep , sunghoons stare was obvious and jake looks at him .

"Why are are you looking at me like that?" Jake asks , sunghoons gaze was to much. Sunghoon then broke the staring and looks at his dog who was in his lap sleeping.  If jake was a bad person the dog would have attacked him even though it's a pup not a big one .

Sunghoon sighs , he didn't know what to do , he was scared that Jake will do something bad , and he didn't want to allow it , 'I should be cold towards him ' sunghoon thought. And only leaned in the bed with the dog in his arms and closed his eyes,  he didn't care what jake will do , even if he leaves he doesn't care.  They are strangers.

Jake noticed that sunghoon was asleep , "oh...are you sleeping?" Jake asks moving forward and shakes his hand in front of sunghoons eyes . Jake is acting so annoying sometimes , in fact he just wants to act good in front of sunghoon so sunghoon can keep jake with himself.

Jake noticed that sunghoon wasn't moving and he was actually sleeping,  he sighs , he doesn't know what to do , the blood in his forehead is dry , his forehead no longer hurts , and he really needed to take a rest because he just was in a car accident and here he is , with an cold hearted person .

Jake lies on the couch and putting his feets unders sunghoons butt and he fall asleep , 'if he is sleeping I should sleep too ' jake thought and slowly drifted into his dreamland. 

Sunghoon opened his eyes , he wasn't sleeping, he was only relaxing , then he looks at jake , he was sleeping so cute , his face red from cold ,his hands were in between his knees to keep them warm and his feets unders sunghoons ass. Sunghoon wanted to get up but he didn't want to wake jake up.

Anyway he got up and then came back with a blanked and put it around Jake's back cuz his hoodie was up and it showed his skin which he might catch a fever.

"I don't know who you are jake but I hope you don't do nothing to me " sunghoon said and left going to his room , which his room had only a bed and a closet nothing more , at night he sleeps without any light only moons light.

.

At heeseung now . He waited a lot but jake still hasn't came , he was confused, he should have told jake to came alone , he is a fucking foreigner heeseung. He thought.  Getting worried about his friend. They have know each other for one year , but no one knows each others families to be honest , they forgot to tell . And yeah it was Jake's plan of meeting cuz he is a good boy and wanted to meet heeseung but now , it have been 4 hours and jake is nowhere .

"Maybe he is still coming...its far away from seoul and here . " heeseung said to himself and sat down in his bed hoping his phone will ring or Jake's phone will have signal .

Heeseung again called jake but insisted a girl spoke "the number that u calle- " heeseung hang up , he got tired of hearing her voice .

"I hope he is fine at least " heeseung spoke and suddenly got the urge to eat ramyeon.

.

It was getting dark , sunghoon was waiting for Jake to wake up.
Sunghoom got up and lights a candle because the house is dark . Placing the candel on the kitchen table . The kitchen the living room were all in one room . And the living room had only one couch . Nothing interesting. Everything in this house was made out of woods and mud .

When sunghoon placed one candle on the table and one on the floor in the corner of the couch . Jake made a noise which it startled sunghoon.

Again jake let out some whippers ,he was sweating a lot and moving from his left to his right . Sunghoon sat in his knees near Jake. Looking at him .

'What's wrong with him??' Sunghoon though , he haven't seen no one like this before,  he got scared cuz what if he dies in front of sunghoons eyes .
Slowly sunghoon placed his palm in Jake's shoulder and shakes it lightly, "hey...um ..are u okay ??" Sunghoon asks and he shakes again this time more fast.

Jake was having a nightmare, he was seeing a dream of the car crash that happened today. Sunghoon looking confused . then jake opened his eyes ,  his eyes were wet because he keeps blinking hard .

Jake then sat down and throws himself to sunghoon hugging him , crying more , he felt comfortable in sunghoons arms like he was his brother.

Sunghoon didn't hug him back only staying still with his eyes wide opened.  Sunghoon never in his life have hugged before and he doesn't even know what is this position.

.

Thank you.