no.7

Next morning, jake slowly opens his eyes by the light of the sun . Today wasnt that cold and you can see a sun rising . Jake felt at home , he got up his hairs messy and pets his fluffy hairs .

Sunghoon was there looking at jake the whole time , jake then looked because he felt something staring at him and when he saw sunghoons eyes directly at his it startled jake . "Ah....sunghoon dont stare like that ...its creepy "jake spoke and got up drinking water.

"Um...why is it creepy ?" Sunghoon asks and jake sighs . "I'll tell you later, let's eat and then this day is all ours,  other days too "jake spoke with a smile hoping to see a smile in sunghoons face but he didn't.

It was Jake's second day here . Getting to know sunghoon isn't bad .

After they ate the leftovers from last night they sat near the fireplace , in their chairs facing each other.

"Okay so ...what do you want to know ?" Jake asks placing his hands in his knees. 

"Oh...right ..why is it creepy to look at people?" Sunghoon asks . He wanted to know cuz he thought that he did something bad and he didn't want jake to hate him .

"Oo....staring at someone else ...I dont really know what to say to this but if you stare at me like you do ...I will probably be scared or think that you have something to tell me or you are feeling something" Jake said not really sure if he is teaching correctly.

"But you can look at me when we talk "jake said when he noticed that sunghoon wasn't looking at jake and jake wanted to laugh. Sunghoon looks up now and nodding.

"What do you want to know now ...." jake again spoke. Sunghoon placed his fingers in his mind to remember something.

"Oh....you know what you tell me about your life ..like where do you live " sunghoon spoke this time and you can see his eyes getting more bigger. It looks like he wanted to know about Jake's life .

"Hahah okay.. um I live in a city "Jake said and was about to continue but sunghoon stops him "what is a city?" Sunghoon didn't know this word.

"A city is....there are a lot of people like me and you and big houses and apartments....stores and games everything " jake said with hands movements. He made sunghoon more existed about it .

"Big houses...wahhh and store and games what are those ??" Sunghoon asks . He keeps on asking jake .

"You sure ask a lot but fuck it .....a store is for example you want to eat chips but you dont have it and you go buy it on the store ...you can buy wherever you want " jake explains with a smile in his face.

"Ooo...so good " sunghoon replied back and jake felt happy about it that sunghoon slowly got more warm towards jake .

"And for a game ....you have like a house and inside that house you have lot of games that you want to play ....games you play with your friends or alone if you want "jake spoke , he didn't mind talking,  he loves the way sunghoon made his facial expression to wherever jake said . It was cute

"Then let's play a game " sunghoon said raising his tone of voice more bigger and with excitement. Jake giggles at it .

"Okay ....um what game .....oh right ...let's play hide and seek inside this house cuz its cold outside " Jake said and sunghoon looks at him confused.

"Why would we hide for ?" Sunghoon asks .

"Cuz that's how the game is ....now one of us is going to cover our eyes and one have to hid ,and you have to find them . If you find them they lose and you win" jake said and sunghoon nodded fast feeling exited and got up .

"OKAY " Sunghoon yelled and stops when he realized what he did and got embarrassed. "Sorry I was excited " sunghoon apologized.

"Nono dont be sorry ....I love this side of yours " jake said smiling at sunghoon.

It felt nice to jake to see sunghoon like this , he was probably grown but his personality is more of childlike,  when he was young he didn't do nothing like this .

"Okay so I'll hid and you try to find me okay?" Jake said and sunghoon agreed.

"Do you know how to count?" Jake asks and sunghoon shakes his head "no only from 1 to 10" sunghoon said and jake tried his best not to burst out laughing.

"Okay count from 1 to 10 three times and then start to look for me "jake said and sunghoon again agreed.

Sunghoom closed his eyes and started to count out loud and jake went to hide . He doesn't know where to hid since it's not his house but he found one place. In sunghoons room he had one big box where his clothes are. 

Sunghoon doesn't have much clothes so it fit jake there to hid ,slowly closing the door of the box not to make any noise.

"Nine....ten....I'm done " sunghoon said and opened his eyes . Smiling , he heard jake go in his room so he goes there . Opening the door slowly.

Jake in the box placed his palm in his mouth . He hears sunghoons footsteps.

Sunghoon then looked under his bed but jake wasnt there ...he looks behind the door,  again jake wasnt there .

'Where is he?' Sunghoon thought and then looked at the box. He didn't thought that the box fits jake but he still goes to check on it .

He kneeled down and opened the door fast ."FOUND YOU " sunghoon yelled and with his hand grabbed jake . His right hand in Jake's tummy and his left in Jake's dick . It was accidentally and sunghoon didn't know what he was doing.

"Ah" jake let out a whine . Not gonna lie he is kinda sensitive in his dick . Jake looks at sunghoon with wide eyes and sunghoon looks at jake with confused eyes.

'Fuck' jake thought.

.

Thank you.