no.12

Tw: kissing🔞

.

Sunghoon finished showering. he got out , wore some clothes. Tracksuit . When he left his room going in the living room, he saw jake was on the couch, he had his phone trying somehow to turn it on , waste of time for trying , nothing still the same phone. Jake tsks and let the phone where it was in his bag .

Jake looks up at sunghoon when he hears his footsteps, sunghoon looked more clean and his wet hairs fall in his forehead covering his eyes , sunghoon looks attractive in Jake's eyes . Jake was spacing out by looking at sunghoon , he was back to life cuz sunghoon called him .

"Jake...let's sit dow on the couch." Sunghoon said and he sat on the couch waiting for jake . Jake listened to sunghoon and did the same . One meter apart, no one spoke. Jake was waiting for sunghoon to say something.

Then sunghoon slowly got more close to jake , he keeps on looking at jake like he have something to say but was to shy to speak. The next move that sunghoon did it surprised jake .

Sunghoon took Jake's hand and brought it to his bulge , looking at jake with pleased eyes . Jake figured it out what was sunghoon doing and he took his hand away. "Um....I think it's a no " jake said .

Sunghoon pouts and held his hand in his hands ,"please...pleaseeee" sunghoon said . Making a needy voice .
Jake wanted to leave "I want to feel good...I love it when you did that to me ......please jakey" sunghoon pleaded jake . He was so needy now . Jake was hard to control himself, he got up and goes in that room.

"Ughh....you're making me go insane sunghoon " jake said quietly. Its not that Jake didn't want it's that jake thought that sunghoon probably doesn't know what is he doing. The pleadings that sunghoon did ...ugh jake loved it .

He then thought another thing. Its better than a handjob. He goes out from that room . He saw sunghoon on the couch doing nothing.

Jake goes to sunghoon and sat near him . "If you want to feel good ....I'll do this instead " jake said and he placed his hands in sunghoons neck and crashed their lips together .

Sunghoon had no idea what was going on , he froze , eyes open . Jake broke the kiss and looks at sunghoon, his head was close to sunghoons ."this is called kissing, it supposed to melt you and make your stomach feel weird " jake said .

He looks at sunghoons eyes , they were pretty , and the word kissing, sunghoon loves it , he wanted to try again. He wanted to kiss Jake's lips again. It looked like sunghoon was tasting a peach.

"Kiss me then " sunghoon said . That's it . Jake needed to hear those words so he can continue it .

Sunghoons eyes were half closed, and so were Jake's and his lips only looked small from afar, sunghoon realized, because of their doll-like pucker. They were perfectly big, really, now that he had a good look at them. Perfectly something. Jake nudged his nose against his, and their mouths fell sleepily together, already soft and open. When sunghoons eyes closed, his eyelids stuck. he wanted to open them. He doesn't know why are his eys closing itself. he wanted to get a better look at jake's too-dark eyebrows.

Jake's hand was touch sunghoons cheeks and his thumb was in sunghoons lips , kissing his own thumb mix with sunghoons lips .

Sunghoons lips were soft too . Jake admires sunghoons lips . Jake was kissing now sunghoon passionately. Jake goes back and sits cuz he was kinda up , sunghoon didn't want to break the kiss so he moves his head closer cuz he felt that Jake's lips were about to leave his . He didn't want to break this kiss.

Sunghoon didn't know if he was doing it right, he just followed Jake's lips movement.

They molded together, fitted against one another with stunning perfection. Sunghoon had never felt as he did now, exploring the taste of Jake. Feeling the strength of his arms around him. Inhaling sweat and leather and woodsmoke. His scents. Sunghoon felt as though he'd found a moment of forever. Like this was how they should've always been.

He really loves this kiss . He wanted to keep this kiss forever. Jake was kissing sunghoon again and again like they will separate and never meet again. Sunghoon would let out whines , he doesn't know why he keeps on whining, but Jake loves it .

Jake this Time put his tongue in sunghoons mouth , mixing salivas together . Making their throats wet by it . Jake finally stops and he kept his head close , their noses touching. "This is a kiss sunghoon " jake spoke , his voice deep , and the word sunghoon slipped out of his mouth like a moan .

Sunghoon smiles "hum...it really does feel like you said " he said and was about to kiss jake again but jake placed his hand in sunghoons lips .

"I think this is enough for today " jake said and got up . Sunghoon didn't move , he still was processing everything. Jake Took some clothes from the suitcase and goes to change , he felt his dick twitch so he didn't want to get wet that's why he didn't continue the kiss and to turn it into make out season or more who knows .

Sunghoon on the couch. Touched his lips , he felt his stomach do flips . He didn't know what was he feeling, but kissing jake made him so happy that he wanted jake only by himself.

He wanted to be with jake forever.

.

Thank you.