no.11

Jake was looking in his bag and found one chocolate , he took it and showed it to sunghoon.  "Look ...this is for you " jake said and gave it to sunghoon. 

Sunghoons face filled with curiosity, it was twix chocolate. Sunghoon took it and was looking at it "stop looking at it....eat it its food " jake said and sunghoon now widened his eyes .

"Food??.." sunghoon asks .

"Yeah...its called chocolate....you have a lot other types of chocolate and this is chocolate twix " jake said and when he said twix with his point finger touched the chocolate,  the logo twix .

"Oo...okay" sunghoon said and was looking at the chocolate, he didn't know how to open it so jake helped him .

"Wait let me help you " jake says and took the chocolate from sunghoons hands,  "here" jake said and opened the chocolate.  Sunghoon looking amazed . It was brown chocolate.

"Ew ....what is this.....it looks like gaeuls poop" sunghoon said with giggles. Jake stops wherever he was doing and looks at sunghoon shocked "did you just giggle??" Jake asks . Sunghoon sounds so cute , he should giggle more , it suits him . Sunghoon looks at jake like he just commit suicide.

"Why....should I not do that ..." sunghoon asks.  "O noo....I love it. You should giggle more and smile more " jake said and sunghoon smiles at jake showing his teeth.  It was Jake's first time seeing sunghoon smile .

Sunghoon didn't smile all those time cuz he didn't know that he was supposed to smile , living all alone,  smiling at no one , only gaeul sometimes .

"Yeah...you look cute when you smile" jake said looking at sunghoon with a smile in his face."cute?" Sunhoon asks

"Yeah.....cute is cute ...I dont know how to explain this ...but like when you smile you look cute " jake said and sunghoon was about to ask again but jake interpreted him cuz he was lazy to explain the word cute .

"Anyways ....here ...eat it" jake said and gave the chocolate to sunghoon . Sunghoon took it , he looks at it for 3 seconds and took a bite . Closing his eyes , "mmmh." Sunghoom was chewing on it and took more bites .

Jake laughing at him "delicious right " jake said . Sunghoon nods . He keeps on eating . Chocolate twix had two pieces.

Sunghoon looks at jake " here ...you too eat " sunghoon said and jake wanted to refuse it but sunghoon keeps on telling jake to take the other piece.

They ate happily , sunghoon discovered something new . Jake was happy to be with sunghoon.

.

Heeseung was worried about jake ....he looked every where for jake , he still couldn't find him , he wanted to call the cops but he still didn't,  he wanted to find Jake's parents.

As for Jake's family. They were worried too . Jake's mom looking for jake , the cops were looking in Seoul, Jake's mom told them that jake went to Seoul.  If they know the location better they might find jake somewhere.

"Ahh my baby where are you " Jake's mom said , she really misses jake and she is scared if she loses jake . Ofcourse she is a mom after all . "Dont worry honey ....everything will be fine" her husband said petting her back . She nods and hugs her husband .

Heeseung was in his room , he sat down in his chair to find something about jake , he wants to find his parents and tell them the situation. Going in jake social medias and he looks at his followings , while searching for something with the sim name . He found one and taped there  .

He keeps on finding other acc . While looking he finally found Jake's brother Instagram, he was glad about it . He then taped to send messages. 

.

Where jake and sunghoon are , they were in their house . Jake and sunghoon playing with gaeul , the dog was annoying them , bouncing on them because she wanted to play.

"Fine fine ...I'll play with you ." Jake said and took gaeul and plays with her . Jake took some socks from his suitcase and since the socks are folded it looks like a ball and jake throws the socks , gaeul goes for those socks . Sunghoon looking at them amazed.

He got up cuz he remembers something "oh...jake you play and I will shower like u said " sunghoon said and goes in his room . Jake nods and continues to play.

The bathroom . I cant say that is a bathroom , it's only a small room 1x1m . It had only buckets with warm water . There sunghoon showers.

.

Thank you . Sorry it was short chapter.