Chapter 10

-Anthony

I can't lie, my life feels like a lie. I feel like everyone is burning holes in the back of my head from their glare.

I mean:

-for some strange reason joe is pissed off with me and and basically hates my guts
-kat hates me because we have to move but she's living with Leah so she should be okay
-and Leah, since that last time, I don't actually feel the same about Isabelle when we do it.

But then again, I got into a great college on scholarship for football and so did joey, maybe we can work out whatever happened.

I didn't do anything to hurt him though. Did I?
.
.
.
Does he? Nah.
.
.
.
Would she tell him about us?
If she did I don't want to bring it up to soon.

***

We have a week and a half till we leave. I start packing up some of my stuff. I realise I still have to graduate and everything we have an agreement, I'll come back to graduate then officially won't come back.

***

I'm standing at my locker and Isabelle is talking to her friends next to me and Kat is across with Leah.

Leah these last few months is different. I mean she used to be the girl who would never wear hoodies, jumpers. Not saying it's not nice it's just she's changed a lot. She actually hasn't been around a guy properly since me. I've noticed I'm not being weird.

I actually like this new her, she seems more comfortable with herself. She doesn't seem to care that people actually notice what she's wearing. I really like this new her.

"Babe! Babe! Hey!" Isabelle is waving her hand in my face

"Oh sorry jeez I'm just so tired from packing last night."

"Aw baby, do you need a special massage?" She says in my ear

I stare at Leah.

"Oh uh no I'm alright, thanks babe." I give her a kiss on the cheek then leave for gym.

I walk down the corridor and hear my sisters faint whiny voice.

"Are you sure your okay? Let me forge your mum's signature to get you out of gym? Are you faint?"

"I mean yeah forge the signature I wanna get out of pe but no I'm not faint down worry, it'll be alright!"

"Why would you be faint? Pe too much for you?" I joke

"Fuck off ant! And it's just because she hit her head this morning!" Kat says calmly

Leah looks a little more relaxed now. Her face just eases now around my company. Her hair lays neatly around her shoulder as she fiddles with it. Leah, she makes me feel so different, unlike Isabelle. I have to speak to her, just not with Kat around.

"Hello!" Kat yells then steps in front of Leah, "shit head!" I focus now

"What?!" I say annoyed

"Why are you here? God I cannot wait till you leave!"

"Screw you kat!" I flip her off and continue my walk to gym