~ 6 ~

Iris pov

~ Time skip to a few days later ~

I rolled out of bed and checked my phone. June 26th, 3:45 pm. I think today is mcc. I got ready for the day before going upstairs to hang out with Tubbo, but he wasn't there. I ran back downstairs and found him by the front door.

A/n - she woke up so late because her and Lani stayed up all night, playing Minecraft till the early morning

"Oh, uh... why do you have your shoes on?" I asked.

"Well that's because I have to go somewhere, and I leave in a few minutes," he explained.

"But isn't today mcc?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be back by then, though."

"Oh alright," I said, slightly sad.

"Do you wanna come with me?" Tubbo asked, noticing the sadness in my voice.

"Uh, sure? Where are we going?" I asked.

"I dunno, Mum told me to get ready."

I shrugged and slipped my shoes on, then grabbed my portable charger and phone, as well as a mask.

"I'm ready," I told him, and we walked out to the car, which our mother had started already.

"Hop in," she said. Tubbo sat in the front and I sat in the back, then we started the drive to our mystery destination 

~ time skip ~

The car ride took an hour, and we finally reached our destination. The airport? But why- My thoughts were cut off by an excited screech from Tubbo.

"We're picking up Ranboo! I knew it!"

Tubbo and Mum went into the airport while I waited in the car. A few minutes later, they returned with a tall person. The person, who I guessed was Ranboo, sat in the back seat next to me, and Mum and Tubbo returned to the front.

I shot a glare at Ranboo, who was talking to Tubbo, and returned to listening to my music. 

~ time skip ~

We finally arrived home, and I was the first one out of the car. I went to the kitchen so I could get lunch. About a minute later, Ranboo and Tubbo came in with Ranboo's stuff.

"Ranboo, please talk to Iris," Tubbo pleaded as they went into the kitchen.

"I uh... I forgot to grab something from the car," Ranboo said.

"No. You're going to talk to her," Tubbo told him, pushing the taller boy towards me.

"No, that's all right," I began, looking up as Ranboo was pushed to stand in front of me. He looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"Hi," he mumbled quietly.

"Tubbo, get your stupid friend out of my face," I demanded, walking away from the kitchen and heading to my room. I heard Tubbo sigh in defeat and lead Ranboo upstairs to try to set up his streaming stuff.

~ time skip to about two hours later ~

"Iris come on, please join my stream? We're doing mcc," Tubbo said.

"Fine! But don't expect me to talk much," I snapped. I followed Tubbo into his new streaming room, which was downstairs because it wasn't the best setup upstairs. Ranboo was sitting on the couch, waiting for Tubbo to start the stream. He looked up from his phone and made eye contact with Tubbo but avoided my eyes as we walked into the room.

I put on my black mask and put on Gogy goggles (you know what I mean) before sitting next to Tubbo at his setup. Unlike Lani and Tubbo, I preferred to keep my face hidden. I rarely streamed, and if I did, there would be no face cam. When I did stream, I would always play Minecraft.

Tubbo started the stream after Ranboo got out of frame and put on his mask and glasses.

~ time skip to after the stream ~

Tubbo was ending the stream, and Ranboo went to find his suitcase. I sat down on the couch, scrolling through TikTok. I heard the door open and close, then felt the couch sink a bit as someone sat on the other side of it. Looking over, I saw Ranboo. He was holding his merch plushie in his arms and staring off into the distance. I felt slightly bad for being rude earlier, but I decided that he deserved it for making excuses to not talk to me.

"Scoot over, Iris," Tubbo said, pushing me slightly towards Ranboo. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Ranboo. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him look down at his hands. Guilt flooded through me as I realized that he probably found it hard to talk with new people. I was about to open my mouth to apologize for earlier when Mum called Tubbo to the kitchen. Tubbo left the room to see what she wanted.

~ Hey everyone, hope you liked the meet up :]

~ Don't forget to drink water ily all :]

•Enderbee•