~ 13 ~

Iris pov

The next morning, Tubbo woke me up. Ranboo was already awake. I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Why'd you wake me up?" I asked, yawning.

"Aunt Melissa is leaving," he replied.

I got ready for the day, taking my phone off the charger.

Aunt Melissa was standing by the front door, saying goodbye to my dad, who was her brother. "Goodbye, you two," she said, turning to me and Tubbo. I awkwardly stood still while she hugged me. Melissa left after saying her goodbyes.

Ranboo, Tubbo, and I returned to the streaming room. "We're supposed to go to a theme park with Tommy at about 2," Tubbo informed us.

"Alright, I guess I'll go get ready," I said, grabbing my stuff and going to the bathroom to change.

After I got ready, the three of us sat on the couch while waiting for 1 pm to come by. "You guys want lunch?" Tubbo asked as it neared noon.

I shook my head, and Ranboo replied, "Sure." Tubbo got up to go get lunch for the three of us (just in case I changed my mind).

"You sure you're not hungry?" Ranboo asked me, and I could tell he was genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, I just don't have much of an appetite I guess," I told him truthfully.

"Can you try to eat something for me? Please?" he asked. "You didn't have breakfast today."

I suppressed a smile, happy that he actually cared. "I guess I will," I agreed, caving in.

A smile spread across Ranboo's face, but it faded when Tubbo came back. "I've changed my mind, I guess I will have something to eat," I told my brother.

"Alright, here," Tubbo said, passing me a sandwich. I took small bites of it, and I quickly gave Ranboo a grateful look.

~ time skip to when they met with Tommy ~

"Bee boy!" Tommy yelled, running over to Tubbo.

"Hey big man," Tubbo replied, laughing slightly.

"Is that the rainbow goddess behind that mask?" Tommy asked, looking at me.

"Yes it is," I replied, then threw my arms around him.

"I'm happy to finally meet you," Tommy told me, his voice softening, as he hugged me back.

When I separated from the hug, I looked over at Ranboo. He was standing to the side awkwardly. Tommy looked over at him as well.

"I still can't believe you're taller than me," Tommy said to him.

"Let's go on some rides!" Tubbo exclaimed. I nodded in agreement.

"Which one first?" I asked.

"I dunno, but I wanna ride a roller coaster," Tubbo said.

~ time skip to after they went on the rides (Ranboo and Iris had to hold their face coverings in place when they went on the rides) ~

"I wanna get ice cream," Tommy mentioned as we got off one of the rides.

"Same, we should go to that ice cream shop down the road," Tubbo said. "Are you guys coming with us?"

"Sure, but we can't let our faces be seen," I told them.

"Oh right... you two shouldn't stand near us without the masks on then, because it'd draw more attention to you," Tubbo suggested. We walked to the ice cream place and ordered our ice cream.

Ranboo and I separated from Tommy and Tubbo and walked towards a nearby park, then found a non-crowded place. We took our masks and glasses off, seeing as nobody was here, then quickly ate our ice cream in silence.

"Are you gonna move back into your room, since your aunt is gone?" Ranboo asked randomly once we finished our ice cream. We kept our masks off, relishing the fresh air.

"Probably," I replied, shrugging. He nodded in response, then changed the subject.

Ranboo pov

A few minutes later, we heard the click of a picture being taken.

~ Another cliff hanger haha >:]

~ ily all, have a lovely day and don't forget to drink water :]

•Enderbee•