Angry Phone Call

Gianna Brinley

I just stepped foot in my apartment and my phone rang immediately.

Seriously, I just got home.

I grabbed my phone outta my pocket and see that Matt is calling, this can't be good. I'm hesitant to answer, but I pressed the green button.

"Hello?"

"You called Catfish?! Why?! That was really uncalled for."

"I was running outta options! You didn't wanna meet up with me on your own time. God, I don't even know what you look like. I don't even know if I'm actually talking to Matthew Gray Gubler or not. I could be talking to a sick perv for all I know."

"What are you trying to say? You don't trust me?" He said.

"At this point, no I don't. I feel like I don't even know who you are. I''m sick of it, I'm sick of this! All this time, I've been the only one that's been truthful in this relationship or friendship or whatever this is. I put in the work, I put in the time no matter if it's 30 seconds or hours. I would always find time for you, but you can't even give me the slightest of your time." I yelled through the phone, so frustrated.

"Because I don't have time, I'm busy with work." I laughed at what he said.

"That's real funny, cause I also work, two jobs may I remind you and it consumes practically the whole day, but the minute I see you call or text I drop everything for you."

"I didn't ask you to do that for me." He said. Is he being serious right now?

"Are you serious right now? For someone who says that they care about me, can't even put in an inch of effort. Doesn't seem like you care so much." Matt kept quiet and said nothing.

"What? Have nothing to say now? That's real bold of you."

"What do you want from me?" He said to me. This guy I swear.

"What do I want? I want you to be a damn man! Because right now, you're acting like a damn child." I shut my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"I need to ask you this one question." I said to him.

"What?"

"Who are you?"

"I can't tell you.." He sighed.

"Fuck you." I last said and hung up. I flew my phone across the way, hoping it didn't break, but I didn't care at the moment.

God, who am I talking to...

Nev Schulman

I'm in my hotel room just relaxing since its too early to go to bed. I'm on my bed answering business emails, as I hear my phone dings signalling that I have a text coming in.

I look at my phone and see that Matt got back to me. I grabbed the camera and turned it on and race out my room to Kamie's.

I knock on her room door repeatedly till she answered.

"What?!" She says, as she sees the camera facing her. I showed her my phone.

"We got a reply from Matt." She moved to the side so I can enter her room and sat at the table that's in there.

"What did he say?" She asked.

"He texted instead of calling back. He said, Hello Nev I didn't expect Gianna to go this far into meeting me. As much as I want to meet her, I can't. There's just too much on my plate and I'm busy with work."

"Is he serious right now? That's bullshit." Kamie said.

"I'm gonna say, she really cares about you and if you care about her the way you say you do, then she deserves to know the truth. That's the least you can do for her sake. She's tired with this mystery that you prolonged with her for 3 years and she's finally at the end of the ropes. She wants to have closure and move on from all this." I said as I typed that in the box and sent it out. Kamie and I waited to see if he's gonna reply.

"The bubble! He's typing." Kamie exclaimed as she looked at my phone. Then my phone went off.

"He said, I guess I can do that for her, I'm just scared and nervous for the outcome. I haven't been totally honest with her."

"Is he trying to say that he's not Matthew Gray Gubler?" Kamie asked and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know, still yet. But I'm gonna ask him where he's at and when he wants to meet up." I said as I texted Matt.

"He said he's currently in West Hollywood and that he's available on Friday, which is in 2 days."

"We gotta let Gianna know."

"We'll tell her tomorrow. It'll be a new day so we can start fresh and have a clear mind." I told Kamie before I left her room and went back to mine.