2 Months Later

Nev Schulman

"Alright, let's bring out the laptop and see what's Gianna been up to." I said to the camera, Kamie sitting beside me.

I turn on the laptop and open up Skype and click on Gianna's contact and we wait for her to answer. After two rings, she picked up the call.

"Hey guys!" She said. We waved at her.

"Hey Gianna, how are you?" I asked her.

"Hey girl, you look good." Kamie said.

"Thanks Kamie and I'm doing good Nev, thanks for asking." She said.

"So what's up with you? Anything new?" I said.

"Uh well, I recently just launched a small business online."

"That's great! What do you sell?" I asked.

"What's it called? I'm gonna search it up." Kamie asked her.

"It's called 'Giannas Creations,' I'm on Instagram, Facebook, and Tiktok currently. I sell stickers, phone cases, totes, and T-shirts for now. I design everything myself and its slowly, but surely getting a lot of attention." She told us.

"Oh my god these are lovely! I'm totally buying." Kamie said to her, as she scrolls through Giannas business instagram, scanning through her products.

"I would be honored to have an order from you Kamie."

"So, is this like your full time job now?" I asked her.

"No, I still work at my 9-5 jobs. But if my business takes off where I make a decent amount of money that I can rely on for income, then maybe. For right now though, its pretty much just a hobby. I love drawing and designing rare, unique pieces that I have not see before and sharing it with others."

"So, I think you know why we called." I said, smirking at her.

"Tell us.. what's going on with you and Matt? Did anything happen between the two of you since we last saw each other?" Kamie asked, excitedly. Gianna smiled and hid her face, I could see her cheeks to have a blush tone.

"Well.." She paused and looked away from the camera, to something in front of her.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" She said, as Matt appeared beside her and Kamie screamed.

"Oh my god!"

"Hi guys, how are you?" Matt said and waved.

"We're doing good Matt, how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm doing pretty good, just been filming the rest of the new season of Criminal Minds."

"What's there to expect from the upcoming season? What can you share with us?" Matt laughs at Kamies comment.

"I don't wanna give away too much, but I do direct one of the episodes and my character goes through something. I'm not gonna tell you if its good or bad, that's all I'm gonna spill to you for now. Just wait till it comes out."

"Aw cmon Matt, you gotta give me more than that." Kamie told him and we all laughed at Kamie.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I wish I could." He told her.

"So how are things between the two of you?"

"We're doing good. After the show, we met up and talked out our differences more and told each other what we want and we worked it out from there." Matt said and Gianna nodded at his statement.

"So like are you guys together or just friends?"

"We're together now, in the beginning when we was working things out we were friends and was taking things slow, but now we've decided that we were ready to move forward and become more." Gianna told Kamie and I.

"Matt, do you support Gianna and her business that she has?" Kamie asked him.

"Oh yeah definitely-" He started saying, but Gianna cut him off.

"He was actually the one who persuaded me into doing it. He's been a big help and big supporter through the whole process and I'm so thankful and also grateful of him for it." She said, then apologize for cutting him off.

"Yeah, actually I came across her drawings and I was so intrigued by it and her love and passion for her creations that I knew it had to be displayed somewhere for everyone to see. So in the process, I helped her create her website and helped make and create her products and build up an inventory so she never runs out. Even though I knew she could've done it all by herself, but I just didn't want her to over work herself since she does have a regular 9-5 job on top of that." Matt told us.

"Now, the big question I have for you Matt is, since you're obviously known to the public eye, does everyone know about Gianna?" I asked.

"For the most part, my castmates know about her. They've actually all met her and adore her to the max. Which I'm grateful for, Gianna was nervous since she watches the show and idolizes them, and it took a little bit of time for her to adjust and realize that she's now part of my life and my career. I've talked to my parents about her and they're happy that I'm with someone and would like to meet her soon and we're actually planning on visiting them soon. But as for the media and fans and the outside world, we've both decided, it was more Gianna actually and I agree with her reasonings, she doesn't want to be seen or known as my girlfriend not that she doesn't want to be seen with me or acknowledge that she's my girlfriend, but for her safety and her workspace that she doesn't want to be noticed by people. She wants to keep it private and I do as well because my life isn't normal to say the least. And I respect her wishes because the world is cruel and is filled with people who have different opinions and its not always positive." He told us and we nodded, understanding where he's coming from.

"Yeah, and on top of that, the only thing that matters to us the most is knowing that our friends and family are accepting of us and they all are." Gianna added.

"Well, we don't want to take off anymore time from you guys. We just wanted to come on here and see how you guys were doing and hope for the best!" I said to the both of them.

"We appreciate you both and thank you for this experience. Its one we won't forget, ever." Gianna said.

"Yeah, I'm thankful to have shared this with her and you guys and finally can start planning an actual future with this girl." Matt said as he kissed Gianna and Kamie cheered.

"We're glad to hear that. Let's keep in contact! Don't forget to invite us to the wedding!" Kamie said to them and they laughed.

"Of course we won't, bye guys." Gianna said as her and Matt waved before hanging up. I closed the laptop and looked at Kamie.

"I'd like to say that his has been a successful Catfish story and turnout for the books!"

"I agree." Kamie said and we high fived and I clicked the camera off.