david: my heart has settled for the perfect one

hello this is aria and if you read the first chapter/ one shot you can tell my writing is shit but ill try to make this longer

so no death and shit but i am making david a yandere, overbearing aswell

gender: any

Max's pov:

"holy shit" I mumble as I stare down at David's dairy.

'june 7th 

  i Was Doing Laundry When i Notice A Pair Of (Y/n)'s Underwear had fallen Into My Clothing Pile. Now i Didn't Want To Seem Rude So i Put Them Into My Pocket For Safe Keeping, And i Was Gonna Give Them Back. But What If (Y/n) Thought i Was A Creep? So i found It Best Not To Let Them Know.'

'he is almost as big of a creep as Daniel' I thought as I read on....

'UPDATE: i Don't Really Know How i Did It Buuuuutttt i Ended Up Smelling Their underwear. i Don't Know What i was Thinking i Just Couldn't Stop It Smelled So Nice. i Felt More Safe Then Ever. 

i'll Keep Them In My Pocket As A Good Luck Charm' 

I slam the book then David walks in taking note of my with his dairy. His face read of shock, hate, embarrassment, and fear. "N-now Max what have i said about going through other peoples stuff" David said in pure fear not really making eye contact. 

"It dosen't count when the person is bat-shit crazy" I scream ducking under his legs and out of the cabin. 

I run out to were all the camp activities are so act lest if he dose kill me there will be witnesses.   "(Y/N)!!!" I yelling looking everywhere for them. But the i see (h/c) haired person standing by Dolf. i run over as fast as my 10 year old legs could carry me.

"R-read th-his" I huff while holding up the book trying to find my breath.  (y/n) took the book and started to flip through the pages. Their face went from concern to disgusted. David ran over gasping and panting "I-I CAN EXPLAIN!" he tried to explain in fear. 

~your pov~

I didn't know what to think I just flipped through more pages, trying to make more sense about the underwear thing.

               'their hair is so perfect' 

                        'their giggles are sweet melodies'

'i could get lost in those gorgeous (e/c) eyes'

'they can only be mine'                                            

'i'll take care of anyone in my way'

Yea there was no way of finding a reason. I shook my head and sighed holding my hand out. Daivd took the hint and dug his hand into his pocket before taking out (f/c) underwear and handing in to me, in return i gave him hid dairy back. 

Max look at me then back at David "you know before I found out David was bat-shit crazy, i actually thought you both you make a gppd couple." he said with a shrug Dolf nodded his head in agreement. 

david laughed nervously while rubbibg the back of his neck. I thought for a moment before kissing him on the lips. David of course kissed back with a "what the fuck" from max and "awww" from dolf.

537 words

 not the ending i wanted but the laptop is at 2% and i need to post tonight so im sorry