daniel and david: wolf in sheep's clothing

so this takes place around 'the torso takers' episode where Daniel dresses up as david and shit

so i feel like i have to explain a bit before you read, so you are dating  David in this buuuut that doesn't stop dainel from pulling a move on to you 

gender: any

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "I am so very upset with  Max!' David exclaimed pacing around the cabin. Gwen rolled her eyes a sighed "the little shit needs to stop taking my stuff" she groaned. "This is a clear sign that he needs to talk about his feelings" David said stick a finger in the air. "i'll step up a personal counseling session with each camper!" He cheered happily.

"Now lets all get some shut eye because we are gonna have a big day tomorrow!" Daivd hummed before offering you his hand to help me up from the desk chair. "(N/n) would you do me the honor of sleeping in my bed tonight?" he questioned softly. 

My gaze slides over to Gwen, "as long as you both fuck quitely i could care less" she said with a shrug. "Then I'd love to Davey" i said while taking his hand.

 the next morning (no you didn't bang)

I stood next to Gwen watching her glare at the trio. "Goood morning, campers!" David hummed standing next to me taking my hand in his. "Oh? I'm sorry if that sounded harsh..." he trailed. "As I'm sure you can tell I'm not my usual cheery self" he sighed causing Gwen to roll her eyes. "thats because a terrible violation of camp rules had me tossing and turning all night, with only (y/n ) to comfort me" he added.

"Last night, an unnamed trio-" every turned (but space kid) and glared at Max, Nikki, and neil.  "-Had broken into Gwen's video cabinet and stole an adult movie!" David added in a more serious tone. "GROWN-UP!! He means grown-up movie" Gwen added moving her arms around.  "This type of mischief has become far to common at Camp Campbell lately, and after giving this situation some thought, I've decided it's time for a drastic change."

"Which is why today each one of you will have a personal counseling session with me!" David cheered. "Eh?" Max questioned waiting for David to finish. "Lashing out is a clear sign you've all been feeling underappreciated, so I'm going to dedicate a full quarter of an hour for every camper, to understand how I can make your time here at camp the best it can be!" I nod in agreement.

time skip

i sat at the desk in the the cabin tapping my pen in boredom when David walked in. "I hope I'm not bothering you, I'm just on my lunch break and I thought you be the perfect snack" he said walking over and pecking me on the cheek. I chuckle at a flirty remark "no your fine, i was bored anyway."

"Perfect~" he said in a deeper voice  and started to kissed my neck leaving a few hickeys here and there. My body tensed "woah, this isn't like you Davey" I say moving his head away from my neck. "What ever do you mean (n/n)~?" He said. "Of course I'm me.. Dan- David"

'shit' I thought.

3rd person pov to the real David

David was tied up in a chair in the bunker watching the live stream. He watch and you put your arms around Daniels neck slowly about to kiss him when the tv started to load. Davids body tensed, no way you fell for Daniels charm.....Right?

When the tv stopped loading David saw you sitting back at the desk while Daniel walked out mumbling. When the door slammed shut you started to talk. "He really didn't i'd fall for it did he?" you laughed and started to write on the peace on paper you had.

back to your pov

Max slammed open the door "DAVID IS REALLY DANIEL AND HE WANTS TO KILL ME!!" he screamed. "I know the swap but where is David?" I asked. "I think in the bunker." "Well what are he waiting for come on!"

With that the both of us went out running with Daniel running behind us. "(y/n) you know you want me more thann David~" he called send shivers down my spine. Finally i saw the door  to the bunker, without a second thought I went to open the door letting max climb down before me.

"How did you know Daniel wasn't me?" David questioned while I untied him. "Easy he was a better camp counselor" "I'm only gonna cry about that for 2 hours now" David said. I went up and pecked him on the cheek.  

gfhinojgunditn 799 words im done writing this chapter