Pikeman: care for a dance

Gender: female

 Everyone, well but everyone 4 people were out dancing with each other switching panthers every time Gwen yelled

Everyone, well but everyone 4 people were out dancing with each other switching panthers every time Gwen yelled. I stare at the empty solo cup in my hand, I sigh and start walking over to the snack table. I pour some punch in the solo cup, I glance around the room taking a slip of the punch.

"Who dose he think he is? Dancing with my Gwendolyn" I hear a voice say. "Your Gwendolyn?" I say trying not to laugh turning around. I face myself to a red headed male with braces and acne, although his face is about as red as his hair.

"And who are you?" The male asked. "A concerned camper, but I go by (y/n)" "my underlenigs call me Pikeman, but you may call me Edward" he say while taking my hand and kissing in with a wink. "Switch partners one last time for the slow dance!" David said in the microphone.

"Ok eddy c-" "Edward" he corrected, "eddy, care to dance" I say doing a bow with my imaginative skirt. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you?" Pikeman asked "if you want to stay by sexist traditions" I wink.

The male blushed but took my hand, he put one arm on my waist and the other holding mine. "Your very formal, especially for a teenage boy." "Well I am the captain of the woodscouts." He hummed moving in closer.

"Well captain Eddy, care to be the captain of my heart?" I hum moving both hands on his shoulders. "I thought you never asked" "I thought you were supposed to." I smirk.

Extra
Gwen watches from the background with David next to her. The red head pats her on the back and smiles, "you outta go thank y/n."

Y/n:👺👾🤘🕶🕷🏳️‍🌈
Pikeman:😡🐟🧢🇺🇸