David: flower scouts part 1

so your a garden sister not mother

gender: female

 "(y/n) if you don't take us to the play where my Neil is Romeo I'll kill myself" Tabii with two I's begged

 "(y/n) if you don't take us to the play where my Neil is Romeo I'll kill myself" Tabii with two I's begged. "Since you asked so nicely. How could I say no." I said.

time skip (you're at the camp)

"ugh this place is gross i mean look at all the dirt, well everywhere!" Sasha complained. "Now ladies, lets be nice and take our seats" I tried to say only to get rolls in return. By the time I sat down the girls where no where to be found, not like I was complaining.

After about a few minutes a tall male with redish brown hair and green eyes stepped out. Now i know it was wrong but i couldn't help but check him out. "Ok, campers, ladies. Quiet down, everyone, please." He begged "please, the theater demands your utmost respect-" "SHUT YOUR YAPS, ITS TIME FOR THE PLAY!" A girl with brown hair and purple eyes screamed into a megaphone. "Ahem, thank you Gewn." "DON'T MENTION IT!" Gwen screamed again then started walking off the stage.

"Tonight's presentation is brought to you by the theater camp's very own:Preston Goodplay!" "Thank you,Thank you" a dark brown hair boy came on to the stage i only assumed he was Preston. "It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to tonight's production. Written and directed of course by me." he explained

"it is a classic tale of forbidden love, betrayal, and friendship! So without further ado I present to you... Romeo and Juliet ll: Love Ressurrected" he bowed and left the stage.

30 minutes later the curtains fell and Preston came on to the stage "that's the end of act l. Intermission time." he says "GO GET SOME SNACKS!!!" he yells causing me to jump a little. But I found this as a good way to go find the girls.

I walked around for a bit with no luck, but i ended up bumping into some. "O- oh my! I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where i was going." I started apologizing. "Oh that's mighty alright miss, I wasn't  ether I'm trying to find my phone." I look up at the voice to see THE GREEN EYED MALE!!!

"I'm (y/n)" I said doing a little bow trying to hide my blushing face. "Well I'm David" he said doing a bow as well. "In the next act I'll try and help you find your phone David" I sugest. "Well that would be great (y/n), come sit with me at the play" he gushed before grabbing my hand and pulling back to the benches.

Act 2 of the play had began but i couldn't really focus on the play, I wrote my number on his hand  in case he found he phone when i left. After that i just tried to make small talk. He was single and in the market, which i tried not to look to happy about that i did just meet him. But I did offer a date to him which he said yes to. 

"Fret not, Robo-Romeo" my smile dropped once I heard Tabii's voice. "Uhh, Tabii? With two I's" who i guessed is Neil said. "No, yon fool. I'm Juilet, your one true love" she replied still looking crazy. "Doth you not remember? I am no spectre. I have been revived!" She cheered.

"D-David I am so sorry' I didn't know" I say feeling embarrassed. "It's perfectly alright, plus look at Preston's face." i look over to see him very happy, so I'll take it as a win. A few more lines before Tabii tried to kiss Neil until a tall buff woman came in and started going off. Tabii jumped on her and they both started fighting.

"I need to stop this" David and I said in unison. "Why? This is awesome. Whoo! You go girl!" Gwen cheered but by then David was off with me following behind.

"Max! What is this?" David said to the wizard. "Oh hey David! Uh, found your phone.." Max replied holding a phone with a tree on the back of it. "I'm not sure how this could get any worse" Preston said but then there was sirens.

"Nobody move. We've pinpointed some questionable searches from a phone in this area." One of the fbi agents said. "such searches include how to blow up a summer camp? Super Murder plot. And what do boobies look like?" the other replied.

David looked at this phone "Ah, dangit, I guess we can't go on that date (y/n)" he sighed. "There he is" "get him!" both agents yell grabbing David by his arms and started dragging him away. "You're going away for a long time, buddy" the first one said. "y-you cant take me to prison! I've been framed! I'm just like Steven Avery!" David tried to explain.

"Wait i can fix this" max groaned. "everyone stop! Bonquisa, I'm sorry.. You were texting me all along. I took David's phone just to mess with him. I led you on" Max explains. "Oh, nobody plays Bonquisa like that!" "KICK HIS ASS!!" Gwen screamed.

"Max shame on you. My apologies, ma'am" David said. "What about me? Where's my apology? Tabii questioned. "I'm goona be honest... I'm not sure who you are." 

"Well the kid apologized"  "I'd say he learned a lesson" "affimavtie" with that the agents dropped David and left. Tabii faked her death on stage, and sadly Bonquisa dragged David off on a date with him asking to be friends.

I picked up Tabii and had Erin and Sasha apologize to everyone. On the boat ride home i told them everything.

947 words and i posted twice in one night