daniel: moral of the story

So I never really knew you

So I never really knew you. God I really tried to Blindsided, addicted

{past} I stare at Daniel as he was reading from one of his books. "So what are you reading?" I asked. "Oh this? it's just a story" he replied not even looking up. "tell me about it, please" I begged. "Maybe later." Daniel said.

Thought we could really do this, but really I was foolish. Hindsight it's obvious

{past} "Good morning!"  I squealed hugging Daniel from behind feeling his body tense. "ah yes morning" he replied pushing me off. "Come lets go do something fun~" "you know I can't go out, let alone be seen with someone." He said with a shrug.

Talking with my lawyer, she said where'd you find this guy? I said young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes

"Well the paper work is all here, but are you sure you want to do this?" The lawyer asked. "I'm sure"  I nod. "Well, in that case you both are single" She says shaking mine and Daniel's hand. Daniel opens the door to the office waiting for me to walk through.

Some mistakes get made. That's alright, that's okay, you can think that you're in love, when you're really just in pain.

I start going through all the pictures of Daniel and I together.  Most were me smiling and him doing that fake smile that little kids do for photos. In the wedding photos he didn't smile one bit.

Some mistakes get made that's alright, that's okay, in the end it's better for me that's the moral of the story, babe.

It's funny how a memory, turns into a bad dream

i trace the cut on my hand and sigh blood bound on my wedding to a guy who didn't love me Daniel wasn't cruel but he wasn't loving ether.