Chapter ten.

Morosis (n

Morosis
(n.)
Stupidest of stupidities.

《°○°○°○°》

"Ma, Daddy! I'm home

"Ma, Daddy! I'm home." An annoying voice screeched through the entire mansion as I tried to desperately cover my ears to block out the.. whatever that is.

I got dressed as I was already up at 8:30 in the morning of the Sunday.

The slightly warm breeze greeted me as I carefully trudged downstairs to find the source of the annoying voice.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a girl, with horribly fake beach blonde hair, black eyes, fake tan skin and a rather.. revealing dress to put it in the nicest way possible.

To sum it up, she looked like a human version of STDs.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The.. thing had the audacity to literally scream right in my fucking face.

I didn't try to hide my distaste for her as my face scrunched up in disgust.

"Astrid." I replied going back to my neutral expression, that I spent a good few years to master.

"Why-" She was cut off when we both heard my twins' footsteps.

Her whole demeanor changed. Her harsh scowl was replaced by a sweet yet fake smile as she came to hug.

I stepped back as she put on a fake look of hurt. I rolled my eyes at her bitchy antiques.

Austin came out of nowhere as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder as he smiled warmly at me. I just nodded on response.

"Is there a problem here?" He asked as he reluctantly took his gaze off of me and turned towards that thing.

"There is!" She grumbled and bumped both of us in our shoulders.