Prologue

───≍✤≍───∘∙❖∙∘───≍✤≍───

A loud cry echoed throughout the whole palace as the first princess of the Obelian Empire left her mother's womb.

The Queen, who spent hours laboring, finally had time to rest. The midwife gently cleaned the baby before wrapping her around the clean fabric.

The midwife was about to hand the princess to the Queen, but she turned around, not wanting to see her daughter's appearance.

"Bring that pest with you." She stated. Minerva grits on her lips, hearing the baby's cry, making her irritated.

All her life, she felt nothing but just like a marionette following orders from her father. Now that she gave birth to the child they want, her life doesn't mean anything now. She was used and thrown away like a rag.

The cry of a child keeps echoing in her mind, she tries to block her ear with her hand, but it won't stop.

That night their Queen lost her right mind as she took her own life by jumping from the rooftop of the castle. Leaving her daughter in the cruel world alone.

When Claude heard about the news, he didn't even flinch. He only clicked his tongue and ordered the knights to leave.

Not even once he visited his daughter, even Felix kept on insisting on him. He didn't budge and even threatened the man's life.

They leave the firstborn princess in the hands of the maids without sparing some time to name her.

The princess stayed unnamed for a couple of months until a beautiful dancer from Siodonna came.

Dianna, the person who caught the Emperor's attention, stood as a mother for the unnamed princess.

"Acreya Daella." She whispered.

"Your name will be Acreya Daella de Alger Obelia.". The baby in her arms let out a laugh as she grasped her finger with her tiny hands. Diana's heart melted at the princess's gesture.

"You're no longer alone, my princess."

───≍✤≍───∘∙❖∙∘───≍✤≍───