Chapter 7

(A/n: Athanasia slept for two weeks instead of 48 days

(A/n: Athanasia slept for two weeks instead of 48 days.)

Acreya was desperate to find a cure for her sister, she wasn't able to sleep even a blink due to fear. She spent two weeks seeking someone who can heal her sister until one of the magicians pointed out the only person who can do it.

Lucas, the Legendary Magician of the Black Tower, the powerful one among them all. Acreya immediately went back to the palace, not wasting any second.

She ran to the very top of the tower, wishing for the man to be there.

Finally, she reached the top and immediately slammed the door, surprising the black-haired man who was resting on the window.

"How insolent". He growled but Acreya paid no mind to his words. She walks further into the room.

"You're Lucas, right?".

"The Great Magician". Lucas looked at her from head to toe.

"And I guess you're from the royal blood seeing how you shamelessly went inside".

"Leave, I'm not taking you as my apprentice. You're-". Acreya interjected his words.

"Please heal my sister". She begged, Lucas just clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"I said le-". A thud came out from what the Princess just did.

"I beg! Please heal my sister". This time Acreya was kneeling on the floor, tears forming in her eyes.

"You're the only one who can save her, please. I will give you anything you want, even the exchange is my life". Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. Acreya is desperate right now, so desperate that can even kiss the floor just for Lucas to acquiesce.

"How amusing, you're willing to go this far just for your sister". He chuckled but then Lucas saw something in her eyes.

The catastrophe she brought to Obelian.

"Interesting". Just then Lucas stood.

"Very well, lead me to your sister".

'Both of their past is quite interesting.' Lucas thought as he hummed.

Once Acreya awakened up, she hurriedly left her bed to go see her sister. The last thing she remembered was passing out after she brought Lucas to Athanasia's room. With a weak body she ran across the hall despite every stumble it didn't stop her.

"Athy!".

"Sister!". Athanasia was in Claude's arms. The girl ran to her and immediately hugged her. Claude, let go of Athanasia for Acreya.