Chapter 3

───≍✤≍───∘∙❖∙∘───≍✤≍───

Athanasia wondered why her sister didn't visit her again. It's been weeks since she last saw her sister, she tried asking about her from Lilian but the woman couldn't give her an answer either.

The second princess signs in frustration not knowing why her sister stopped visiting her.

'Don't tell me sister Creya ran away without me'. She gasps but immediately shakes her head, denying that it was not true.

'Sister is too young... wait what if she got kidnapped'. The two year old child sloppily stood up and walked to the door wanting to look for her sister.

But before she can reach it the door opens revealing the person she's been waiting for. Her eyes unconsciously teared up at the relief she felt.

"Oh my, Athy! Why are you crying? ''. Acreya immediately ran to her sister and hugged her. Athanasia tightly grips on her clothes.

"Aym... worried for syster". She reveal causing Acreya heart to melt.

"I'm sorry for not keeping my promise, something suddenly came up". She calmed Athanasia first before picking her up and settling on the couch.

"Anthy there's something I need to tell you". Acreya were so serious that it makes her nervous.

"I met our father". Athanasia felt her word crack at her news.

"Don't worry he hasn't laid a finger on me... so far".

'So far?!!!!'.

"I can't visit you whenever I want, I'm sorry Athy". Athanasia touched her cheeks and said.

"Aym Fayn syster. Athy is not myad". Acreya expressions soften as she continues.

"I didn't say anything about you to father, I'm worried he might come here and hurt you".

'Good! You did a great job sister!'. In Athanasia's mind she was celebrating in joy.

"Athy, I'm training swordsmanship under Felix. I can use it one day to protect you once we leave this place".

"I will try to earn as much money as I can". She added.

"We'll leave soon, Athy". She whispered.

That night Athanasia decided to also start hiding some of the gems that might help them in the near future.

Two years have already passed, Anthanasia is now five. Acreya is now eight, the older one couldn't visit the younger one so often because of the hectic training and studying she did. They have been planning to leave the palace once Athanasia turns ten, they will survive, Acreya will make sure they will survive outside, that is why she's been training so hard the past three years.